what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tutenkhamunsleeping

Peter Hammill - Fools Mate.

(I'm not going to search for a YouTube link as I'd then spend the rest of the night watching train vids!)

LMScat

Just picked up Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club Band on cd (still got the cassette kicking around),oh man I'd forgotten just how great it was.

longbridge

A total egomaniac but IMO one of the 5 best guitar pickers in the world Alvin Lee and Ten Years After.

Ten Years After - I'm Going Home... Woodstock '69 live
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Oldman

Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

Nice one Nobby, one of the best rockers ever to come out of Ireland  :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

longbridge

A great cover version of old rocker Eddie Cochrane's number one hit of the late 50s or early 60s by Humble Pie featuring one of my favorite rockers Steve Marriott

Humble Pie - Smokin' - 04 - C'mon Everybody
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Cracking thunder storm and heavy rain at the moment
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

K-N-Gauge

its not here in brighton yet but will be soon i guess! lol

Tank

Just hit here (Kenley, Surrey) in the last 10 minutes.  Plenty of thunder and rain! :rain:

Caz

Oh dear, now I know why I left the UK, got all my curtains and blinds down to keep the place cool from the roaring sun outside   :laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:   :P
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Pengi

Quote from: Tank on August 05, 2012, 10:48:54 AM
Just hit here (Kenley, Surrey) in the last 10 minutes.  Plenty of thunder and rain! :rain:

I went out and got soaked to the skin, even through my waterproofs an was paddling on the pavements!

How's your garden Tank? Really hope it's not flooded again
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Tank

I can hear the cars going through the puddle on the road, but it didn't get big enough to flood my garden. :bounce:  Thanks for asking though.

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations