!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Unhappy Thread  (Read 63539 times)

Online port perran

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Unhappy Thread
« Reply #1005 on: February 05, 2018, 08:18:22 pm »
Could have been worse. It could have been sent via Yodel..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328577/Overly-enthusiastic-delivery-man-surprises-customer-leaving-parcel-waiting-ROOF.html

Around here if someone pulled a stunt like that. they'd have the honchos of the offending company polishing the floor with their foreheads on national TV and the actual projectile delivery operator would find himself seconded to a posting somewhere closer to Russia than Tokyo.

Back on topic, flu. Not sure if squid flu or Hong Kong Phooey flu or what, but need brain and lungs back.

Hope you start to feel better soon.
It's you railway so build it as you want and run whatever you like. The only rule is - ENJOY :
My Layouts -
Port Perran:- Trepol Bay:-

Offline Yet_Another

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25847
  • Chacun à son goût!
    • Awards
Re: Unhappy Thread
« Reply #1006 on: February 18, 2018, 05:09:59 pm »
I was on my way to the Warley open day, when the car coughed and died as I got on to the M5.

Several hours later, I'm back home, sans car, not having got to Oldbury.

The car is parked outside a local garage, with more fault codes in it's electronics that the mind can comfortably comprehend, all of them intermittent. How long is it going to take them to find and fix the suspected Canbus comms fault? How long is a piece of string?

Very not happy.
Tony

'Things are not done by those who count the cost of every thought or deed.'

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
109% 
February Donations

Advertise Here