what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottmitchell74

Magic Kingdom - Savage Requiem  \m/
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

Newportnobby

Some extremely old Traffic tracks like 'Every Mother's Son', '40,000 Headmen' etc
Praise be for Steve Winwood :)

RailGooner

Quote from: escafeld on February 11, 2017, 11:03:46 PM
Public Image Ltd - Metal Box  - one of the greatest albums of all time (or collection of three 12" singles in a metal box as it was originally released)

Great album (it was definitely an album).  :bounce: Mine is looking very sad and corroded now.  :(

RailGooner

Led Zep live at the O2 on Sky Arts.  :bounce:

Well the last half hour of it, since it started at 9:30 pm but I've only just chanced upon it.  :'(

Steamie+

Errrrr the early morning birds whistling outside my bedroom window...    :) :)

Jimbo

Genesis, When in Rome.....Turn it on again tour......taped ages ago on the telly!.....or recorded....downloaded...whatever you call it these days!  :dunce:
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

ntpntpntp

Japan  (the band).    Today's listening pleasure while I work is going through my favourite albums of theirs, namely: Quiet Life, Gentlemen Take Polaroids, and Tin Drum   
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Newportnobby

Doris.
She's sneezing rather viciously and crying buckets at the moment :uneasy:

Jimbo

:laughabovepost:.....Same here!....she's stopped crying now but she's still got a bad case of wind!  :worried:....one fence panel down...25 more to go!
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

RailGooner

snitchthebudgie

Delboy

I'm just listening to the howling of a band called "Doris". Apparently it is only here for 1 day.
Thank goodness as this sound is awful.
LOL.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Newportnobby

Some old Rush - Farewell to Kings, Spirit of Radio, Countdown etc

austinbob

I've just been listening to 'the sound of my lawnmower'.
No its not the latest song from a new rock band - its just that time of year again!!!
:) :beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations