S P Rail on YouTube

Started by terrysoham, March 12, 2017, 06:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrysoham

I am trying to contact whoever it is that operates SP Rail.
I would love a copy of the video that they took of my layout Neely at the Bury St.Edmunds show last year as I would like to have it on our Club's website. I stress it is not wanted for commercial use.
If anyone can give me a contact I would be very grateful.
Terry Metcalfe
Ely and District Model Railway Club
Owner of High Lodge logging railway (009) and in the process of building a new layout based on Soham in 1944

Kaian

Unless the publisher of the video on YouTube has disabled it, you can click on 'Share' then the 'Embed' option.

This gives the HTML code to place into your website.

Craig

PostModN66

I think I know who this is...maybe @Cooper can help clarify?

Cheers  Jon  :)

"We must conduct research and then accept the results. If they don't stand up to experimentation, Buddha's own words must be rejected." ― Dalai Lama XIV

My Postmodern Image Layouts

Lofthole http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14792.msg147178#msg147178

Deansmoor http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=14741.msg146381#msg146381

terrysoham

When I fitted the platforms, I had assumed that no steamies would operate on Neely.  The platform ramp sometimes catches on the valve gear.
However, my fellow conspirator, Neil, has several sound fitted steamies that he runs when he's in charge.
Terry Metcalfe
Ely and District Model Railway Club
Owner of High Lodge logging railway (009) and in the process of building a new layout based on Soham in 1944

Cooper

@PostModN66  and I think this might be a guy called James Pilbeam who is a member of the Letchworth Club. I have him as a Facebook friend so can ask him if that helps?

Cooper

He responded quickly, and it isn't his YouTube feed.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations