Stag party....

Started by findus, July 30, 2011, 02:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findus

Im alive im alive im alive  ;D

Now the bad part!

I have been sat in the middle of the junction 13, not out of choise! i was gaffer tapped to a chair.

And the note read, this poor mans life has been taken away by the the one and only......WOMAN.

im now trying to get the paint out of my hair  :thumbsdown:

the police were nice enought they gave me a silver blanket to use.

oh and a room for the night, and a yellow ticket to say well done!

well really it was a warning ::)

cloughie

best thing for you findus is the hair of the dog, 8 shots of brandy in a pint glass, topped up with full fat coke
cloughie
am I there yet

findus

Quote from: cloughie on July 31, 2011, 11:20:13 AM
best thing for you findus is the hair of the dog, 8 shots of brandy in a pint glass, topped up with full fat coke
cloughie

the brandy sounds good  :thumbsup:  but will give the dog hair a miss i think  :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Quote from: findus on July 31, 2011, 11:24:06 AM
cloughie

the brandy sounds good  :thumbsup:  but will give the dog hair a miss i think  :smiley-laughing:
Congratulations on surviving :thumbsup: I guess we'll never hear the full gruesome details or see any pics. How's your head :beers:

moogle

Quote from: newportnobby on July 31, 2011, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: findus on July 31, 2011, 11:24:06 AM
cloughie

Congratulations on surviving :thumbsup: I guess we'll never hear the full gruesome details or see any pics. How's your head :beers:

Dont be so sure! Junction 13 probably has cctv so keep an eye on ITV3...  ;D
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

fisherman

hope they don't tie him to the front of Tornado ans see if he can imitate a chime whistle...
<o({{{<<

Lawrence

Glad you enjoyed it mate  :thumbsup: your stags sound like a right good bunch of lads.

I'm sure the local constabulary just had a busy night, a donation of a couple of tins of biccies to the shift room often doesn't go amiss after a night like yours  ;)

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on July 31, 2011, 09:32:48 PM
a donation of a couple of tins of biccies to the shift room often doesn't go amiss after a night like yours  ;)

That's if you can get them off Cloughie ;D

cloughie

a donation of a couple of tins of biccies to the shift room often doesn't go amiss after a night like yours. 
Lawrence, do you know this from past experience, your photos show that butter would not melt in your mouth :angel: you little devil you :evil:

newportnobby, if they were hobnobs I would defend them to the bitter end, drool

I refuse to believe there are no  :camera:

cloughie
am I there yet

lesmond

Quote from: Lawrence on July 31, 2011, 09:32:48 PM
Glad you enjoyed it mate  :thumbsup: your stags sound like a right good bunch of lads.

I'm sure the local constabulary just had a busy night, a donation of a couple of tins of biccies to the shift room often doesn't go amiss after a night like yours  ;)

Never fails, same works in the local recycling centre to gain access to the treasure in the skips... ;D
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations