Wish you a Happy Wolf Moon

Started by MalcolmInN, January 02, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MalcolmInN

Now I am being silly,
idle listening to some Beethoven, not achieving anything model related,
wondering what could follow all the Merry thingies and Happy whatsits and :- inspiration !
there is 1hr to go to (2:20 GMT) wish you all a happy supermoon wolf moon full moon. as it nears perigee.

ok coat etc >>

Zogbert Splod

Ludvig van is the man!  (6th and the 9th for me)...  Saw that moon too...  My lady friend bought a new lens for her camera and got some pics of it too.  (the moon that is, not the composer!)
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

daffy

Being awake most of the night I got to see a lot of this wolf moon. :(

Can't say it made me happy exactly, but the frost looked pretty in the moonlight.

- and my wife, fooled by the wolf, woke to the "bright dawn" - twice - at 3:00am and 5:00am. :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

MalcolmInN

Quote from: Zogbert Splod on January 02, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
Ludvig van is the man!  (6th and the 9th for me)...  Saw that moon too...  My lady friend bought a new lens for her camera and got some pics of it too.  (the moon that is, not the composer!)
:thumbsup:  :laughabovepost:
I used to play all 100andsummat Haydn symphonies  back-to-back as background but recently branched out into his other stuff, , ,  and a select few of other composers :)

good on your friend, is it a long telephoto type ? in which case she could take another in a while when moon is at apogee, then slice and paste two halves and see the difference. Quite interesting.
Lots of examples on the web and I have one of my own,,,, if only i could find it on my HD !

railsquid

The Q

A full moon brings high tides,
Eleanor will be blowing down the North sea tomorrow,
The rivers are full thorough all the rain we've had over the last few weeks.
There is already Minor flooding on the broads.
A supermoon Brings even higher tides.
I'ts spring tides tomorrow....

Time to get the wellies out...

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations