NGF Photographic Competition 2014

Started by Newportnobby, April 30, 2014, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotsoft

Hearty congratulations to both winners and commiserations to those who were runners up  :greatwork:

cheers John.

Bealman

Well done to the winners, and thanks to all of the folk who entered!  :thumbsup: :beers:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Caz

Thank you to everybody who took part and entered pictures and just sorry you couldn't all be winners, I am sure Steve must have had a difficult job in deciding the winners and runners up, congratulations to you all. 

Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

tutenkhamunsleeping

:-[ :-[

Erm... I'd like to thank my parents, my long-suffering partner, my cat, Dr Dover my proctologist....

talisman56

Well done to the winners and others mentioned.

There's always next year...  :camera:
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Newportnobby

Quote from: tutenkhamunsleeping on August 29, 2014, 11:53:58 AM
:-[ :-[

Erm... I'd like to thank my parents, my long-suffering partner, my cat, Dr Dover my proctologist....

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:
I'm sure Ben will be more lenient with you from now on :D
Well done :claphappy:

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

Well done to everyone who took part.  A very special well done and thank you goes to Newportnobby for organising this once again. :thumbsup:

SD35

It serves me right for being on holiday but I completely missed this!  Cheers to those who spent time in the organisation of this.   :NGaugersRule:

cjdodd

Well deserved winners and well done to everyone who entered. I'm looking forward to the 2015 competition, might have some more scenery in place by then to try and different shots.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations