Mens Sheds...

Started by Zogbert Splod, December 17, 2016, 11:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

The spelling was deliberate, Mick  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Zogbert Splod

Well, I am now an official 'sheder' (shedder?). I completed the safety induction this morning and am now free to use the facility and all of the tools etc.
I don't have a fixed plan for a project in the short term yet due to the ongoing work on my flat but I might well get some work done on one of my guitars to get me back into that side of things. All of the tools for that are available. (if anyone is interested, I intend to install a set of Gretsch pickups and wiring from a White Falcon into a Gibson SG)
For now, I encourage anyone to look into the facility if there is a SHED in your area.

A secondary thing, does being a 'shed(d)er' mean that the remainder of my hair is going to fall out?
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Yet_Another

Quote from: Zogbert Splod on January 17, 2017, 01:33:30 PM
A secondary thing, does being a 'shed(d)er' mean that the remainder of my hair is going to fall out?
No, but you do have to wear a faded blue boiler suit at all times.

:sorrysign:
Tony

'...things are not done by those who sit down to count the cost of every thought and act.' - Sir Daniel Gooch of IKB

Newportnobby

Well, I am now an official 'sheder' (shedder?). I completed the safety induction this morning and am now free to use the facility and all of the tools etc.

Do the others know you intend to move in whilst repairs are done on your property?

Zogbert Splod

Quote from: newportnobby on January 17, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

Do the others know you intend to move in whilst repairs are done on your property?
Shhhhhhh! You never know who might be reading this!
(please note - this is not me posting this note, it's someone else using my account)
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations