Lots of N gauge in BRM May.

Started by Elvinley, May 02, 2012, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvinley

I notice there are a lot of articles, reviews and layouts in N in the May issue of British Railway Modelling. What's going on there then?!!

tim-pelican

It's the somethingth anniversary of the N Gauge Society.  I think they give it a quick mention in the editorial.

Sprintex

bluedepot

Elvinley

Er, here is where I admit to not actually owning the magazine, but having a quick flick through. I remember a review for Farish coaches and an article like the one in the N Gauge Soc Journal about sound fitting a Duchess, a couple of layouts and some other bits and pieces.

tim-pelican

The Duchess article is the same as the one in the Journal, just re-formatted for the bigger page size.  I have the mag, but not to hand - I'll try and grab a list of contents later / tomorrow if no-one beats me to it.

Sprintex

N Gauge articles as follows:-

- Building Lambley Viaduct

- Dydley Junction - Canterbury MRC's layout

- Roxby Town - layout

- Farish Class 90 DCC conversion

- Farish Duchess sound conversion

- Building 2mm scale 'Borail' wagons

- Reviews of Dapol Class 27, Farish MK1 BG and RMB coaches, plus passing mention of Dapol A4's and signals, reviews "to follow"

That's about it I think!  ;D

Paul

Fratton

worth buying then,,,, this month they shall get my hard earned!!!!!  8)
Charlie.

Elvinley

I have my own copy now. There is also a Farish pull out about the forthcoming locos.

bluedepot

cheers i'll take a look if i can get to whsmiths tomorrow!

i also would like to get either railways illustrated, traction or rail express... need something new to read in bed and on the bus now as read the ngs journal...

tim

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations