Farish 2017 deliveries

Started by woodbury22uk, February 16, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodbury22uk

The expected February 2017 deliveries are listed here:-

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/120014-farish-incoming-feb-2017/

At last the Autotrailers! And loads of NSE and RTC coaches.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Tank

Thanks!  £30 a carriage.....ouch!

mr bachmann

(try Bachmann N USA heavyweight coach at £52 !!!)

port perran

I'm glad I have pretty much all the coaching stock that I need.
Much as I might like a new GF auto trailer, at 34-95p I'm making do with the 2 Dapol ones that I already own.
I always said that once carriages pass the £25-00 mark ( a while back now) then new ones are no longer for me. My days of purchasing new coaching stock are pretty much over I'm afraid.
I'm more than happy to forego the super detailing for something simpler. In any case, with my eyesight I can't see the detailing anyway.
Grumble over .

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Carmont

Please let's not have another 'price' thread...... :(

Tank

Newportnobby

Quote from: port perran on February 16, 2017, 07:41:38 PM
I'm glad I have pretty much all the coaching stock that I need.
Much as I might like a new GF auto trailer, at 34-95p I'm making do with the 2 Dapol ones that I already own.
I always said that once carriages pass the £25-00 mark ( a while back now) then new ones are no longer for me.

Rails are doing them for £29.71 for my BR Maroon pre-order and it's the only item other than locos I do have on pre-order. I have plenty of carriages and will probably restrict myself now to 'special' RTRs from the NGS.

Karhedron

I am treating myself to a Maroon one. The diagram Dapol modelled didn't last long (if at all) in Maroon and the ones that survived into the 60s were the Hawksworth design. Also I prefer Farish's shade of Maroon to Dapol's.
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

red_death

Was it one of the autotrailers that Farish are doing that ended up in RTC or Departmental use? (I know Dapol put theirs into RTC livery but I don't think that was correct for that diagram.)

Cheers, Mike

Karhedron

Yup, Test Car 1 was a Hawksworth autocoach. Bachmann clearly know that RTC stuff always sells well so I would not be at all surprised to see this livery in a year or two.

Here it is from the non-driving end.

Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Newportnobby

That's an extremely dirty NGF hopper wagon attached to it. Here's a cleaner one.................

:D

woodbury22uk

Late Jun/ early July deliveries now on the slow boat from China:-

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/123235-farish-incoming-may-2017/

Class25s, NPCCS and freight wagons.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations