!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Kato Rhaetische Bahn series  (Read 32232 times)

Online retica

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Kato Rhaetische Bahn series
« Reply #825 on: May 11, 2018, 07:55:04 am »
Only one day after the announcement the Ge 4/4 II #622 Hakone Tozan set is already best seller on 1st position on the Hobbysearch website. These RhB models (or as Hobbysearch translates it, "race tissue railway" models) must be like printing money for Kato. C'mon Kato, freight cars, we want freight cars. Maybe we should start to ask TOMIX to jump on as well ? Kato can do the locomotives and passenger car models and TOMIX can start printing money with RhB freight cars.

steve

Offline Mike Beard

• N Gauge Society Number: 22460
    • Awards
« Reply #826 on: May 15, 2018, 08:06:14 pm »
RhB 622 in "Chinese Wrapping"

If you look here:-

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10536266/30/1

you'll see it all in glorious Technicolor! In fact the set is one loco and an EW1 First and Second and at the same time Kato are re-running the intial EW1 set of four coaches.  This month brings the Glacier Express Add-ons - already paid for - so I'm looking to November for any new RhB moulds from Kato. I'm not anticipating a new loco but I think there might be new rolling stock and don't forget Mr Katos earlier promise of green Ge4/4II's and green EW1 coaches; that has yet to happen.

As to it being "Money for Old Rope", well yes but it's very pretty rope!

Happy Modeling,

Mike Beard.

Offline Mike Beard

• N Gauge Society Number: 22460
    • Awards
« Reply #827 on: Yesterday at 10:39:49 am »
Kato GlacierExpress Add-On sets

Hi Folks,

Well according to Mr Katos Production Schedule these are out today, just in time for the UK Bank Holiday!

Now I'll find out just how many "Forward Orders", paid for yonks ago, will actually mature into packages on my doorstep.  :worried:

BTW   Hobbysearch have taken forward orders for EW1 bogies and those little bits of phosphur bronze in loco couplings that worry me so much!  :dunce:

Cheers,

Mike

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £55.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
May Donations

Advertise Here
anything