what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oldman

Dio The Collection cd   
Current track Holy Diver 
being played loud
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Sprintex

Quote from: Oldman on September 02, 2012, 12:46:45 PM
Dio The Collection cd   
Current track Holy Diver 
being played loud

Good man!!  :headbang:

Paul

Oldman

Now chilling  to  Tubular Bells and that will be followed  by  Voyager
The Mike Oldfield cds just seemed to beckon this afternoon
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

tutenkhamunsleeping

Oldman

Changed tack a bit-  Toto 4 with my powered sub as well.
Currently pumping 117dba

Adam1701D

Pictures at an Exhibition by ELP...kind of appropriate with TINGS next week!
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Oldman

now Dark Side of the Moon 
sub bass cut off set at 200 Hz
makes Time really good

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Oldman on September 02, 2012, 03:54:04 PM
now Dark Side of the Moon 
sub bass cut off set at 200 Hz
makes Time really good

One thing I miss after doing PA/lights years ago is being able to "test" the stack with the missile strike and explosion from The Final Cut and hearing the windows rattle.

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Something I allways enjoy is listening to the Intro (fighters taking off) from Top Gun.
Crank that up and you have your own personel air show

tutenkhamunsleeping

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

EtchedPixels

Tam Lyn (retold)

The Imagined Village, with Ben Zeph's fantastic reworking of Tam Lyn

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

keerout

The Imagined Village, with Ben Zeph's fantastic reworking of Tam Lyn
Ah, Yes! Good album to start the day with  :thumbsup: good reworking too; all major themes still intact. love the cover too, would not mind a few tiles like that in my kitchen!  :) (and there is a new album out...)  :hmmm:
G.

Elvinley

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations