what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

scotsoft

Teddy Thompson - A piece of what you need.

moogle

Only music I've played today was earlier in the car:

Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced?  :music:

Unusually with volume turned up a fair bit!  :evil:
Don't usually do that while driving.
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

cloughie

listening to c.d.`s of 8f`s and black 5`s :music:
bliss

cloughie
am I there yet

4x2

If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

longbridge

Feeling pretty worn out this arvo as I have just done 6 hours hard work on the layout so I am listening to a Mozart CD, always resort to Classical music when I am totally whacked.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

4x2

Quote from: oldrailbug on October 07, 2011, 04:11:06 AM
Feeling pretty worn out this arvo as I have just done 6 hours hard work on the layout so I am listening to a Mozart CD, always resort to Classical music when I am totally whacked.
It's 04.15 here in blighty, i've got a stinking cold, can't sleep for coughing and i'm listening to Epica (classical/metal combo) in the vain hope it might get me to sleep....
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

PhilW

Quote from: 4x2ybecauseican on October 07, 2011, 04:16:20 AM
It's 04.15 here in blighty, i've got a stinking cold, can't sleep for coughing and i'm listening to Epica (classical/metal combo) in the vain hope it might get me to sleep....
They say music by Coldplay sends you to sleep ;D

4x2

Quote from: PhilW on October 07, 2011, 04:31:40 AM
They say music by Coldplay sends you to sleep ;D
I'd rather have 24-7 insommnia...  :smiley-laughing:

Mike

longbridge

You have my sympathy mate, nothing worse than having a stinking cold and not being able to sleep.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

4x2

Quote from: oldrailbug on October 07, 2011, 11:07:10 AM

You have my sympathy mate, nothing worse than having a stinking cold and not being able to sleep.
Thanks ! I've managed to get a couple of hours in now... Hopefully i'll sleep much better tonight - i've put loads of classical stuff on my mp3 player now, that should help  :thumbsup:

Mike

Elvinley

Get well soon Mike!

I am listening to my upgraded sound 08 (OO) I'm afraid.

4x2

Quote from: Elvinley on October 07, 2011, 09:12:16 PM
Get well soon Mike!

I am listening to my upgraded sound 08 (OO) I'm afraid.
Cheers Ian !

Mike

keerout

keerout

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations