Dapol Catalogue release date sweep stake!!!!

Started by bluedepot, July 02, 2012, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie3440

Dapol have stated on RMWeb that the catalogue has now been sent off to the printers and the products will be announced at 9AM on July 18th

Ollie
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

bluedepot

well i guess that makes the competition null and void then!!!! never mind!!!! now you'll never know what the pize on offer was!!!!

the next game can be guess the new product announcements!!!!

tim

:Class31:

Ollie3440

Well i know what loco(s) they are announcing in 'O' gauge, and i kinda want lol. I know of a few locos they are re-introducing but for N my predictions of new items are as follows:

Class 33
GWR Castle
Class 122 DMU
Class 117 DMU
Maunsell Coaches
New signals

Ollie
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

Donkey

I hope you are right Ollie. I would have a class 33, a castle and some LNER signals. SWMBO permitting obviously  :smiley-laughing:

Marty

Karhedron

I think Ollie is either on the money or pretty close. Not sure they will all be in this year's catalogue but here's hoping.
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Newportnobby

Strewth!
I haven't even sent the results of the poll to them yet. Have they got a spy in the camp :o

scruff

My guesses would be Castle,
                                class 33( almost a cert following the 26 and 27),
                                Class 59(The only big freight diesel there is no RTR model of)
                                Class 50(To pinch off farish following on from the western)

I heard a statement that Dapol have been looking at four items at the Severn Valley Railway.. does that give us any clues??

Mark

PLD

Quote from: scruff on July 04, 2012, 11:47:19 AMMy guesses would be Castle,
                                class 33( almost a cert following the 26 and 27),
                                Class 59(The only big freight diesel there is no RTR model of)
                                Class 50(To pinch off farish following on from the western)

I heard a statement that Dapol have been looking at four items at the Severn Valley Railway.. does that give us any clues??

Mark
Reading between the line of what has been said elsewhere, at least one of those '4 items' is not rolling stock...

EtchedPixels

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

SD35

Quote from: EtchedPixels on July 04, 2012, 03:22:15 PM
Yeah its probably the catalogue 8)

:smiley-laughing:

Yes, but it won't match the previous catalogues they issued.   :smiley-laughing:

PLD

Quote from: SD35 on July 04, 2012, 03:34:36 PM

:smiley-laughing:

Yes, but it won't match the previous catalogues they issued.   :smiley-laughing:
And only the covers will be available now... The intermediate pages will (maybe) be released at a later date, and may or may not have the text in matching font...

scruff

Brilliant!!!  :smiley-laughing:

Anyone know how to stop tea going up your nose the wrong way!  :smiley-laughing:

Mark

EtchedPixels

Quote from: scruff on July 04, 2012, 05:50:09 PM
Anyone know how to stop tea going up your nose the wrong way!  :smiley-laughing:

Drink coffee instead
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations