!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Shunters various  (Read 157 times)

Offline Cooper

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22643
  • 2mm Association Number: 5048
    • Awards
Shunters various
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:35:14 am »
Some shunters on the workbench today. Made a little progress on the Hudswell Clarke today. Does anyone have a spare J94 chimney they could sell me, or a non-runner I can buy and break? I need a chimney for the Hudswell Clarke and one of these will fit the bill!

Offline Vanders

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Shunters various
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 08:12:22 pm »
BR Lines will happily sell you a spare J94 chimney, and for only 80p, too! Check http://brlines.co.uk/original-farish-spares/ for part number GF2841

Offline Cooper

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22643
  • 2mm Association Number: 5048
    • Awards
Re: Shunters various
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:19:59 pm »
BR Lines will happily sell you a spare J94 chimney, and for only 80p, too! Check http://brlines.co.uk/original-farish-spares/ for part number GF2841

Thank you, I hadn't thought I'd get one there for some reason, I'm not used to searching for steam loco bits! I've since found N Brass do a variety of chimneys, and I'll treat the Hudswell to a nice turned brass one.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
October Donations

Advertise Here