!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Road Railers  (Read 93 times)

Offline Calnefoxile

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 13399
  • 2mm Association Number: 5004
    • Awards
Road Railers
« on: October 07, 2017, 03:56:48 pm »

Thanks to @StufromEGDL  I had an idea to convert some Roco Wagons into the ParcelForce piggyback wagons, however upon further investigation, it transpires that they're not the correct wagons.

Here are the Roco ones:

So I've trawled about T'Internet and asked for help on the DEMU Forum and I've come up with these prototypes, which are a simple conversion for the Curtainsider version of the Roco trailers:

Now that's a bit easy to do, just remove the 'Europa' logo and add the 'BoAlloy' logo (If I can find someone to do the transfers for me  :D :D )

But what to do with the Rigid trailers  :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Well how about this Rake, not the best picture and if anyone has a better photo of these wagons would they mind letting me have them please  :D :D

Again I would need some transfers for the CharterRail logo and whatever else is on the side, but my main issue is the shade of Green that they are painted, anyone any idea??

I could just do the same to the Rigids as the Curtainsiders, but again a fairly simple conversion:

Anyway, they're on my workbench waiting for me to start the conversion process, but I really do need to nail the shade of green.

Thanks for reading and I'll keep you updated as to the process.

Cheers

Neal.

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
October Donations

Advertise Here