Happy Birthday

Started by dannyboy, October 01, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

Happy Birthday Mick @newportnobby  I am sure I speak for all, (most?), of us when I say we appreciate your 'modding' and, (sometimes  :P), amusing comments.  :-*
And a Happy Birthday to all other forumites who have upcoming birthdays.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

David Asquith

Happy Birthday Mick.  Hope it's a good one;  New loco as a present?  I usually do though I order it and pay for it!

Newportnobby

Thanks Chaps.
Will you still need me now I'm 64? (to paraphrase the Beatles)

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

Thank you. After family visits this morning I now have over £100 of Rails of Sheffield vouchers :D :D
Am now settled down to watch the Saints v Dolphins from Wembley

Tank

Happy birthday Mick!  I hope you have a great day.  :)

daffy

Many happy returns Mick! :thumbsup:

Cakes in the canteen later? :hmmm: :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Train Waiting

Quote from: newportnobby on October 01, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
Thank you. After family visits this morning I now have over £100 of Rails of Sheffield vouchers :D :D
Am now settled down to watch the Saints v Dolphins from Wembley

Much, much, better than a matching tie and handkerchief set or two.

You'll be able to purchase the lovely BR blue locomotive of your choice!

Best wishes for a very Happy Birthday, NPN.  :beers:

John
Please visit us at www.poppingham.com

'Why does the Disney Castle work so well?  Because it borrows from reality without ever slipping into it.'

(Acknowledgement: John Goodall Esq, Architectural Editor, 'Country Life'.)

The Table-Top Railway is an attempt to create, in British 'N' gauge,  a 'semi-scenic' railway in the old-fashioned style, reminiscent of the layouts of the 1930s to the 1950s.

For the made-up background to the railway and list of characters, please see here: https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=38281.msg607991#msg607991

Zogbert Splod

Out of all the forum modulater thingies what live in your street, you are very probably the bestest of them. Happy birthday kid, only 64 huh? Yeah, we'll still need ye for a while yet.
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Bob Tidbury

Sorry to be a little bit late Mick but the last few weeks have been really hectic with family problems so nearly missed wishing you a Happy Birthday mate.
Still better late than never ,6 and three quarter years  to go and you will have caught. me up.I hope you had a great day and you appear to have your family well trained just like I have ,Ive allready told them what I want for my birthday in March and my Christmas Presents have been track tested and are now wrapped for me to open on Christmas day with my grandchildren.
And yes we still need you , the Forum wouldnt be the same without you youngsters.
Bob Tidbury

REGP

Happy Birthday youngster, lots of Rails vouchers I hope.

Ray

Mito

And happy birthday from me, youngster. :wave:
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

PeteW

A rather belated Happy Birthday from me, too, Mick. Sounds like you had a good one - perhaps enough time remaining for a celebratory tipple before midnight?  :pint:

Skyline2uk

Happy Birthday Nobby!

We may not agree on traction, but myself and the Mrs (and moggies) wish you a Happy Birthday.

Stick the kettle on (in all senses)!

Skyline2uk

Bealman

Happy birthday, Mick! I'll have a few Victoria Bitters for you  :beers:

Just occurred to me you share the same birthday as Bealette3, who celebrated hers with a night on the town in Osaka.  :beers:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations