Carendt micro layouts no reply

Started by binksforbikes, June 28, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binksforbikes

Hi for about a month now I have been trying to upload files to the site Carendt .com which is about Micro and small layouts

I am using We-transfer as suggested by them  but they do not download my files or reply in anyway

Anybody know if this is usual.Am I doing something wrong or do i just need to persevere with   submission@carendt.com

Thanks Steve

Ian Bowden

Quote from: binksforbikes on June 28, 2017, 01:50:07 PM
Hi for about a month now I have been trying to upload files to the site Carendt .com which is about Micro and small layouts

I am using We-transfer as suggested by them  but they do not download my files or reply in anyway

Anybody know if this is usual.Am I doing something wrong or do i just need to persevere with   submission@carendt.com

Thanks Steve
Just looked briefly at the site. It appears not to be regularly updated, the last news item is dated January 2015 while the last item is dated march 2017. If you are modelling in N gauge - here is the best forum you will find.

moogle

Its not been the same since Carl died a few years back. It has, thankfully been kept going and is a good resource. I can only hope you get a reply soon.
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations