Not railway related .but the England Under 20s football team.

Started by Bob Tidbury, June 11, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

Just to let those that like football know that the England under20s team have just won the World Cup.in Korea ,there was a photo of my stepson holding the cup on facebook ,He is their chef nutritionist.when he gets back he will be joining the Harlequins rugby team as their chef nutritionists.
Bob Tidbury

njee20

Maybe a title to indicate it's about the U20 World Cup in case anyone was trying to avoid the result...?

Bob Tidbury

Hows that is that better I was so pleased I didnt realise I missed some out.
Bob Tidbury

RailGooner

:claphappy: Congratulations to Ainsley Maitland-Niles and the rest of the squad! :claphappy:

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

njee20

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on June 11, 2017, 06:12:54 PM
Hows that is that better I was so pleased I didnt realise I missed some out.

Yep, good shout! Just know how frustrating it is if you're trying to avoid these things.

Great result for the team, well done!

Bob Tidbury

Yes they are off for what can only be  described as a well earned drink I was going to say :censored: (changed by forum) up its the first time a team has won the world cup for I think Omar said 60 years.The whole team were given a  medal each including all the backup boys and girls because it was a TEAM effort.They will be flying back tomorrow but we still dont know which flight or airport they are coming home to then as I said Omar will start to work his magic on Harlequins Rugby team to build up their strenght and stamina to help them .He was also the chef nutritionist for The GB Rowing Team for the Olympics and helped them to win all their medals .Im so proud of him he really does work long hard hours to help the teams win .They allways say an Army marches on its stomach and so do winning teams.
Bob Tidbury

dannyboy

Well done to the team and the backroom staff. And your stepson certainly seems to know what he is doing Bob.  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

You must be very proud, Bob. I know I would be !!

We'll done to all.  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

David Asquith

We can see you are rightly very proud of him Bob.  Congrats to all.

Dave

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations