Where's Santa

Started by Lawrence, December 24, 2011, 09:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawrence

Oldman

Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

Santa is in New Zealand at the moment trying to cheer up those poor people in Christchurch which again has been getting some severe earthquakes, may God Bless them and Keep them Safe.

From there he will cross the ditch and deliver the presents to the kids on our East coast of Australia, hope he will be OK as there has been some lousy weather cause by a Tropical Cyclone that we have had hovering around our Queensland coast.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

brbluewill

if i hear one more sleep to go i'm gonna scream ;D ;D ;D got to take the kids out they are driving me nuts ;D ;D
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on December 24, 2011, 11:05:44 AM
Santa is in New Zealand at the moment trying to cheer up those poor people in Christchurch which again has been getting some severe earthquakes, may God Bless them and Keep them Safe.

I'm really sorry to hear that as I have a customer in Christchurch who lost his warehouse in the last big 'un and has only just got back on his feet. I'll try and contact him. Thanks Dave :thumbsup:

Oldman

@ gwrwill
ONE MORE SLEEPTO GO :smiley-laughing: ;D :beers: :sleep:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

brbluewill

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

4x2

I'm santa... or at least it felt like it ! 7 different addresses, 23 mile round trip and enough mince pies to open a shop ! Now it's done, i can finally have a drink !  :beers:

Have a good one folks !  :thumbsup:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Oldman

45mins to go
don't care at present as speaking nicely to Captain Morgan

4x2

Quote from: Oldman on December 24, 2011, 11:15:22 PM
45mins to go
don't care at present as speaking nicely to Captain Morgan
I know him, he's good mates with Jack Daniels !  :smiley-laughing: :beers:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Oldman

Quote from: 4x2 on December 24, 2011, 11:29:00 PM

Wasn't going to open the bottle of single barrel :beers:  ;D :smiley-laughing:

4x2

Quote from: Oldman on December 24, 2011, 11:32:43 PM
Quote from: 4x2 on December 24, 2011, 11:29:00 PM

Wasn't going to open the bottle of single barrel :beers:  ;D :smiley-laughing:
That for later then ! I'm on the Baileys at the moment - in a pint glass, loads of ice. Got a space booked in hospital, just in case....... :evil:

Mike

guest311

Don't know what santa is bringing, and will have to wait till I get off shift in the morning to find out,

but at least SWMBO won't be able to come out with her usual comment

NOT ANOTHER B****Y PARCEL FROM HATTONS :evil:

:beers:

longbridge

NOT ANOTHER B****Y PARCEL FROM HATTONS :evil:

:beers:
[/quote]

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

brbluewill

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations