Mayan Calendar

Started by polo2k, December 23, 2011, 02:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

Quote from: MikeDunn on December 23, 2011, 08:10:14 PM
Quote from: oldrailbug on December 23, 2011, 07:37:47 PM
I think the ones that made it would have been better off putting their efforts into something more interesting like a new version of Debbie does D---------s.
Well, I'm told there is a sequel ... ! :-*

G'Day Mike, I wouldn't have a clue as I never really got into the original version but to me telling people the world is going to end on the 12th month 2012 has about as interesting story line as Debbie does D, I get jack of these loonies that put the wind up kids.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

thos

As my mortgage will be paid off in November 2012, I will be most miffed if the world ends in December.

Lawrence

Quote from: thos on December 24, 2011, 07:56:09 PM
As my mortgage will be paid off in November 2012, I will be most miffed if the world ends in December.

:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

4x2

I heard the official date is the 21st December.... I'll book the day off - just in case ! Not that i believe in all that mumbo jumbo, just don't want to be working if it does... :smiley-laughing:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Newportnobby

Quote from: 4x2 on December 24, 2011, 09:39:45 PM
I heard the official date is the 21st December.... I'll book the day off - just in case ! Not that i believe in all that mumbo jumbo, just don't want to be working if it does... :smiley-laughing:

Let's keep it clean, but what WOULD you like to be doing if the brown sticky stuff was thrown into the rotating thingy??

Oldman

Quote from: newportnobby on December 24, 2011, 09:42:09 PM
Let's keep it clean, but what WOULD you like to be doing if the brown sticky stuff was thrown into the rotating thingy??
Sleeping so I know nothing about it. :sleep:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

davieb

i would hunt down the drink driving idiot who knocked me off my Honda CX500 17years ago and let him know exactly how i feel about him and drink drivers in general  :evil:  :evil:

dave  :thumbsup:

longbridge

Mmmmm 21st hey, just don't go out and get p-ss-d because you may have an lousy hang over on the 22nd 
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

4x2

Quote from: newportnobby on December 24, 2011, 09:42:09 PM
Quote from: 4x2 on December 24, 2011, 09:39:45 PM

First off - watch 'Airplane' for awesome 'brown stuff hitting rotating thing' action !  :smiley-laughing:

Tell my boss how much I love his management style.....

Tell my family goodbye....

Find a young willing lady and say 'hello'....

And finally.... Tuck my head between my legs and kiss my butt goodbye !!!  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :evil: :evil: :evil:
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Newportnobby

Either travelling on the footplate of a 9F being given its head or
Sitting with a glass of Bushmills Black Bush, cigar in the other hand and discussing diplomacy with the Duke of Edinburgh :smiley-laughing:

OwL

Im quite fortunate as my Birthday is December the 20th, so at least I will be able to enjoy my presents for at least 24 hours before the world goes pop! :-* :smiley-laughing:

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations