!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Kato objects in Scarm  (Read 629 times)

Offline cornish yorkie

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Kato objects in Scarm
« on: February 20, 2015, 06:31:36 pm »
HI, hoping somebody can help with what is probebly very simple. I am trying to use objects to create stations etc, but cannot find the list for objects please help.
   regards Derek

Offline MalcolmAL

• Awards
Re: Kato objects in Scarm
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 07:56:28 pm »
HI, hoping somebody can help with what is probebly very simple. I am trying to use objects to create stations etc, but cannot find the list for objects please help.
   regards Derek
Hi Derek,
Good question, it seems to have moved round a bit, sometimes called Objects and sometimes Figures.
I only have up to ver 0. 9.24 loaded at the mo. and in that one if you go to the upper left where you have Kato-N-UT selected (underneath the New Open Save  icons ) there is a little triangular arrow. That brings up the Track manufacturers  Library and if you then scroll down that lot at the bottom left there are Objects and Figures.
Click on Figures and that brings up Selection, Rectangle, Polygon and Roof
Use them to build buildings, platforms etc.

But then when you want to lay more track you need to click the wee arrow again and reselect Kato :( which is a bit of a pain.
Somewhere in options or settings there is a facility to bring up a panel of frequently used libraries, in this case you would set "2"  to give you a panel showing Kato and Figures.

Good luck hunting
cos I think it used to be scrolled at the bottom of your already selected Track > Objects > Figures

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:58:19 pm by MalcolmAL »

Offline MalcolmAL

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 08:06:57 pm »
Panel
found it again :)
Go to Tools > Settings >4th tab => Tracks Panel
on the right "Favorite Libraries"  - Slots - Dial up 2.
Then the next time you select either Kato or Figures the one not in use will be under the one that is.

Ought to be somewhere similar in your version :) !

EDIT later
this any help :
http://www.scarm.info/index.php?page=help&topic=28
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:40:41 pm by MalcolmAL »

Offline cornish yorkie

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 10:38:23 pm »
Hi MalcolmAL, Thanks for you swift reply.  I have version 9.28 and yes it is exactly were you said it is. Many thanks again. :thankyousign:

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
November Donations

Advertise Here