!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Spares and repair discoveries  (Read 130816 times)

Offline paulprice

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Spares and repair discoveries
« Reply #1455 on: September 26, 2017, 08:14:04 pm »
Mwah ha-haaa

I don't think so sunbeam.

:stop:

why is everyone mean to me, I don't have many trains :( if only I had some  :'( :'( Nobody cares  :'(

There's no flamin' pleasing some people...

...did I not point you in the direction of some cheap 5's? Is it not possible to pick up Duchess' for under 90? Can you not still get Jubilees for 79?

You need to put your big boy pants on and spend your pocket money.

(Good boy my  :moony:)

:whistle:

I'm not allowed pocket money the Domestic Overlord only allows me 50p a week, and if I don't spend it all by Sunday its taken off me :(

Offline Ozymandias

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25305
    • Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #1456 on: September 27, 2017, 10:57:59 am »
There is another Peco Jube nearing the Despair Depot workbench... it may yet be crimson...
"Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

Offline Ozymandias

• N Gauge Society Number: 25305
    • Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #1457 on: September 28, 2017, 10:52:38 pm »
 Off topic, but... to my shame, I don't know the name of the gentleman I spoke to on the phone at Union Mills this morning. Friendly, helpful, engaging, knowledgeable, honest, charming, a total joy to speak with - all for an order worth a tenner. Customer service departments of the world take note - this is how it's done. Thank you, UM, I will be back for more! :)
"Look on my works, Ye Mighty, and despair!"

Online Chris in Prague

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24400
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: September 29, 2017, 08:12:09 am »
Thanks for that, Gideon. I still have to order my two T9s (one BR Black late Crest, one Southern Railway green) and a '700' Class 'Black Motor' (BR Black Late Crest) for you to work your detailing magic on as I keep finding bargain locos. on my list to buy!

Online austinbob

• N Gauge Society Number: 23835
    • Awards
« Reply #1459 on: September 29, 2017, 08:25:45 am »
Off topic, but... to my shame, I don't know the name of the gentleman I spoke to on the phone at Union Mills this morning. Friendly, helpful, engaging, knowledgeable, honest, charming, a total joy to speak with - all for an order worth a tenner. Customer service departments of the world take note - this is how it's done. Thank you, UM, I will be back for more! :)
Probably Colin Heard. I think Union Mills is 'just' a man and a boy
 :beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Online Atso

• Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #1460 on: September 29, 2017, 09:18:48 am »
Probably Colin Heard. I think Union Mills is 'just' a man and a boy
 :beers:

I'd bet money on you having spoken to Colin as well. Such a lovely and helpful man, great customer service!

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
October Donations

Advertise Here