Lost Blue Pullman

Started by 1936ace, January 21, 2013, 11:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

Tonight while having a little run i lost my blue pullman, well sort of!

my four year old has now claimed it , apparently not as good as the xpt(hst) i think i will still have the blue pullman he told me cause its a nice train you know.

cant argue with that

cheers Bart

1936ace

I like that! Next he will be hanging the " under new management" sign above the door
Bart

Gnep

That sounds and looks remarkably familiar (not the blue pullman bit, but the look on his face!)

My just-turned-4-year old got a minitrix class 27 and his own wagons for Christmas from various family members (err, mostly arranged by me!). His first very-own-train.

Very, very similar scenes of him at the controls of Daddy's big layout - Brio wooden railway is starting not to cut it any more... amazing how easy it is to wind up the excitement factor ("Three trains running at the same time!")

Love it

G

1936ace

It's a shame these that bit of water between us otherwise the oys could have had a great time running some trains

Bart

Gnep

Absolutely! I suspect my little blonde boy would be mouth-open at the size of your run...

Sprintex

Quote from: 1936ace on January 21, 2013, 11:08:34 AM
cant argue with that

Oh yes you can  ;)

Tell him he can have a Blue Pullman when he gets older and earns some money to buy his own one, I would :laugh:

Paul

1936ace

Quote from: Sprintex on January 21, 2013, 08:10:44 PM
Quote from: 1936ace on January 21, 2013, 11:08:34 AM
cant argue with that

Oh yes you can  ;)

Tell him he can have a Blue Pullman when he gets older and earns some money to buy his own one, I would :laugh:

Paul

Hi Paul sad truth is if I said that he would go and get his money out and do just that. The little bugger earns about A$150 per month from solar power panels on my roof. Maybe I should ask him for a loan
Bart

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations