I crash an Internet railway

Started by rhysapthomas, July 16, 2017, 12:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhysapthomas

I was browsing the MREMag earlier waiting for the visitors to arrive!

No Ngauge but there was a article about an internet based model railway which can be controlled by the user so I had a look

Somebody had put in quite a lot of work on the interface and camera's.  The layout was very simple a double track with a single siding and two loco's

Unfortunately I took me about 5 mins to crash it sorry folks.  I managed to send both train into the siding where they coupled and then while reversing them out I switched the wrong button operating the cross over while the train was over it.  I think it had crashed!

Worth a look if you into that sort of thing

Forget the link  www.internetmodelrailroad.com

Tank

The loco wouldn't work for me.....must have been you!  LOL  Everything else seemed to move.  Great idea!  Thanks for sharing the link.

Delboy

I couldn't get anything to move either. Also could only see one loco using camera 2.
Oh well thanks anyway. May give it a go at another time.
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

rhysapthomas

There is only one loco showing because I managed to couple them together earlier  I hope the people in charge will sort it out when they get up

Delboy

Thanks for the clarification.  :no:
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations