Mathieson Models Resource Page

Started by Drakken, June 24, 2016, 01:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Hi all I can't seem to find a page I found a while ago that showed with photo's all of the available Mathieson Models wagon's produced has anyone got a link to that page or know and or remember where it is?

Many Thanks, Chris  :beers:

PLD

The only complete list I know of was on Mathieson Models own website http://mathiesonmodels.com/ however that is now off line as he has ended production and what little stock remained was I believe passed to retailers.

Whatever they have left is all that is now available without resorting the vagaries of the second hand market... Recent reports suggest the best options are Frizinghall Models, Rails of Sheffield, or Plus Daughters.

Drakken

Thank you for letting me know, I thought there was only about 20 different variants made. I knew I should have screenshot a copy. Thank you again & I'll definatley check out the websites suggested  :beers:

Drakken

Digging around and put this together  :beers:

trkilliman

Would Mathieson products be a good acquisition for the NGS, thus saving these wagons from future oblivion?

Drakken

I'm only new to this hobby but personally everything has to come to an end at some point but these are really nice models and grouped with some like i have with Graham Farish wagon's they make the rake more realistic to me. The quality is fantastic shame they had to go :(

mrbird

Ther were 25 models initially, 74 released and a 75 that has just become available on eBay. Some very limited runs of under 30!

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations