Motorcycle racing

Started by Newportnobby, February 17, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

For those who have BT Sport, they are showing 3 classic MotoGPs each day Tues/Weds/Thurs/Fri next week in the afternoons.
I also believe World Superbikes kicks off next weekend.

lil chris

Damm, I have Virgin Media and I had BT sport has a upgrade on my tv package. Unfortunately it is costing me too much, my Dec bill was £85 which I can not justify. So from the 24th feb I changed my package so I lose it, I might see one or two if they have not cut it off yet. I am going to have to find some way of watching Moto Gp another way, possibly streaming or maybe someone shows Highlights. I know ITV 4 was in 2016.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

themadhippy

funny how bt  launch there   sports channels  just after getting a big wedge of cash from the goverbent to "upgrade broadband availability "
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

BoxTunnel

I used to have BT broadband up to 18MB ps.  18 months ago they put the price up to over £40 a month presumably to fund their sport commitments.  I now use First broadband up to 70 odd MB ps for a tenner less (I get about 59 MB ps).  BT need to concentrate on their core business imho.

However, my local shows all the bike sport so it gives me an excuse to sneak out for a cheeky pint or two.

Graham, loves Rossi but Doohan will always be the King.
"I don't think anybody is anybody else's moral compass. Maybe listening to my music is not the best idea if you live a very constricted life. Or maybe it is." - Lou Reed.

Newportnobby

I only have Freeview so always watched bike racing on ITV4 but they didn't cover Moto3 and Moto2 (which I think are more fun than the main event). A couple of years ago I signed up with BT and got a little stand alone box which connects to t'interweb and my telly (via HDMI cable) and pay £5 a month for BT Sports 1 and 2 only. Every now and then they phone me to say they are increasing the cost and I just tell 'em I'm not overly fussed so they can disconnect me if they like. They always seem to find a way to leave it at a fiver :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations