Bachmann Farish website

Started by Newportnobby, January 11, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

The link I've always had does not work, and attempts to Google Graham Farish have been met with "This page has been moved or does not exist".
Is it working for anyone else and, if so, could they post a link for me please.
:thankyousign:

keithfre

The new site is evidently not yet up and running. They say " We are currently tinkering away to create a brand new website [...]"
(http://www.bachmann.co.uk/)

railsquid

I guess the page you mean is: http://www.bachmann.co.uk/farish.php

The main website page says:

QuoteHappy New Year modellers! We are currently tinkering away to create a brand new website, designed to help you find the latest product news and information more efficiently than ever before. Along with a fresh new design, we have been working hard to make sure that the website is as user friendly as possible.

so no undue cause for panic, methinks.

Paul-H

I do find it rather a stupid idea that Bachmann/Farish had that on the eve of their new 2018 releases they decide to take down their website, what marketing genius was behind that stupid decision.
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

njee20

Agreed, staggeringly stupid. Then to release a new website when it's not ready. There was no inherent issue with their old one!

scottmitchell74

Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

Ian Morton

In the meantime, if you need a service sheet that was on the old website try this link, courtesy of the 'Wayback Machine':

https://web.archive.org/web/20170630154035/http://bachmann.co.uk/service/gf_assmbly.php

scruff

www.grafar.co.uk has stopped working... anyone know another link to the old site??

Cheers
Mark

RailGooner

No matches found.

... Is the result of searching the Bachmann site for 'Graham Farish'. Guess we'll have to wait for the ..

BRAND NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON

Yet_Another

Current annoying message:

QuoteWelcome to Bachmann Europe

• Bachmann Trains • Branchline • Dynamis • Exclusive First Editions •
• E-Z Command • Graham Farish • Liliput • ModelMaker • Proses •
• Scenecraft • Thomas & Friends • W.Britain • Woodland Scenics •

This is a temporary website whilst we work towards our new website which is due later this year.

So now it's 'later this year!'

What are they doing? Carving it from stone?
Tony

'...things are not done by those who sit down to count the cost of every thought and act.' - Sir Daniel Gooch of IKB

Roy L S

Foolishly naïve by Bachmann to make their website such a low priority as appears to be the case. This should be the showcase for their products and the primary channel to communicate with their customers.

railsquid

Quote from: Yet_Another on February 28, 2018, 10:52:45 PM
Current annoying message:

QuoteWelcome to Bachmann Europe

• Bachmann Trains • Branchline • Dynamis • Exclusive First Editions •
• E-Z Command • Graham Farish • Liliput • ModelMaker • Proses •
• Scenecraft • Thomas & Friends • W.Britain • Woodland Scenics •

This is a temporary website whilst we work towards our new website which is due later this year.

So now it's 'later this year!'

What are they doing? Carving it from stone?

It's probably waiting for a production slot in the Chinese factory before being shipped over on a container.

Paul-H

Will there be mass sackings in Bachmanns communications department for this glorious marketing (Insert expletives here)

If not there should be, do they not understand just how important an internet presence is these days.
Please excuse any poor spelling, I am Dyslexic, just think yourself lucky if you can actually read what I typed.

All tiepin as bean spell chequed on mi Pea Sea

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations