!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Micro-trains  (Read 355 times)

Online ngaugepaul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 8105
    • Awards
Micro-trains
« on: January 13, 2018, 08:02:54 pm »
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but I emailed them with a couple of queries and each time they replied inside 24 hours.

Impressed with their service.

Offline dats475

• YouTube
    • Awards
Re: Micro-trains
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 10:40:41 pm »
Hi Paul

Nice to know that they have an excellent customer service!
I like Micro-trains boxcars and covered hoppers.
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Dats
Best regards with my annoying moving signature.
  :drool: Dats  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxMwG2GNX3Va9AFLRaNH5xw

Offline Rich_S

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 12:45:52 am »
Hi N Gauge Paul, I've spoken in person to Eric Smith the President and CEO of Micro-Trains at the N scale Convention show in Pittsburgh, PA last year and he is a firm believer in customer support. From my own personal experience, Micro-Trains customer support is second to none.  On a side note, Eric Smith is a friendly down to earth guy who took the time to write down every request I had for new products. He was also honest that he could not guarantee every request would be produced. What truly impressed me the most, he took the time to listen and I did not feel rushed. I've been a satisfied Micro-Trains customer for last 30 years. Thank you Paul for also sharing your positive experience with Micro-Trains.  Not sure if everyone saw this video, but Micro-Trains released a factory tour video a few years ago, in my opinion it's worth viewing.

Cheers,
Rich S.

Offline outofgauge

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 15978
    • Ebay
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 09:07:47 am »
Another yes vote here ! I'm the same -couldn't be happier with their services -twice I've had to contact them with a wagon not listed on their conversion charts - and twice they've got back to me within 24 hrs ( both times the legend that is Joe D amato-has got back to me with the correct truck / coupler  conversion number !) They even sent me parts out here to the UK at a different postage rate to what most offer. Can't praise them enough -better customer service than you sometimes get here !
Regards

Neil

Remember -this is not a practice !!
And I was Born ready .

Offline texhorse

• N Gauge Society Number: 3953
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 09:49:42 pm »
I had an enquiry about three years ago, about replacement trucks for one of their state cars.  In those days, I finished my emails and included my phone number (I'm not that naive now).  At around 8pm, I received a phone call from a lady called Laurie, who answered my enquiry, and agreed to put two brand new trucks in the mail to me, totally free!

When the package arrived, she had actually put in ten!

Now THAT is great service.  I speak equally highly of Matt at Fox Valley Models.

Andy
UK
Montrose and Highland Railroad

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here