!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Price of an N-scale Minitrix DB Class 52 2-10-0  (Read 1319 times)

Offline dickrowland

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Price of an N-scale Minitrix DB Class 52 2-10-0
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 06:12:00 pm »
The Br52 as advertised by Hattons does have the later, much finer, valve gear and darkened wheels. The front end is however typical Minitrix, in that there are no front steps, making this area a bit 'naked'. 

Online ntpntpntp

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 06:18:41 pm »
That Hattons one does look good.   

I paid £37 ish on ebay last month for this original one in really good condition

I knew it would be rather wide (having had a couple of 9Fs back in the 70s) but this one is banned from my platform lines!
Nick.   2016 celebrating the 20th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!

Offline Bingley Hall

• N Gauge Society Number: 21700
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 07:08:22 pm »
That Hattons one does look good.   

I paid £37 ish on ebay last month for this original one in really good condition

I knew it would be rather wide (having had a couple of 9Fs back in the 70s) but this one is banned from my platform lines!

Bargain :D

Online ntpntpntp

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2017, 07:18:16 pm »

Bargain :D

Er... yes, that's why I rather selfishly kept quiet about it on this thread at the time as I had a bid active on it  :-[  :-X
Nick.   2016 celebrating the 20th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
October Donations

Advertise Here