!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Boxvale  (Read 4328 times)

Offline hatter3127

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25954
    • Awards
Re: Boxvale
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 01:48:49 pm »
Good plan!!! No point in potentially ruining something expensive!!!

Offline hatter3127

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25954
    • Awards
Re: Boxvale
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2017, 08:58:41 pm »
Merry Christmas all!

Trying my hardest to remember what I've done since I last posted and now.
Recently found I've got more time to concentrate on my hobbies, however saying that, my painting my sons space marines (warhammer 40,000) has taken up a lot of that time!!! However I have been slowly chipping away doing little bits, including last week one very big bit - building the platforms to the station.
I did try buying the Peco ones, but I was never really quite happy with them, so after the success of the Metcalfe Station and stables I decided to give the platforms ago (after much procrastination over them!) Easier  that I thought tbh, and quite happy with the out come.
Also come into possession of some trees and people (thank you eBay) for a really cheapo price!!!! So today I've been painting Carpet in DMUs (thanks Model Rail for that idea!) and adding people (or as I've been saying to the missus "meeple" as they're mini people!).
Oh added some loads to my 16t wagons too. Again tried the plastic inserts, which were cheap from a local model shop I've discovered (Topps Trains in Stafford. Great guys, friendly store, happy bunny.)
Anyway enough with the prattling on, here's some pretty pictures. Sorry about the orientation, but apparently the forum doesn't like me uploading from my iPhone.

Oh one last thing, and to quote facebook "I know it's not <insert subject topic here>, so admin delete if not allowed", but if anybody wants to see some badly painted space marines, let me know, lol!!!

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here
anything