!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: ACTRR Major changes coming  (Read 2522 times)

Online Bealman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Whoops back we go
    • Awards
Re: ACTRR Major changes coming
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2015, 09:08:37 pm »
Sorry I'm a bit late watching your video mike, but when I saw the post yesterday, it said "video no longer available " so I didn't bother with it. However, out of curiosity this morning I clicked on it, and it worked fine!

As Malc says, very imaginative. Can't wait to see the big coal pile and the effect you hope to get of it falling off the conveyor.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Offline Fifer

• Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Fifer Hobby Supply
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2015, 09:42:21 pm »
Sorry I'm a bit late watching your video mike, but when I saw the post yesterday, it said "video no longer available " so I didn't bother with it. However, out of curiosity this morning I clicked on it, and it worked fine!

As Malc says, very imaginative. Can't wait to see the big coal pile and the effect you hope to get of it falling off the conveyor.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

George
Thanks , I hope to get back out there after Christmas.
Mike
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.
 When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
 I wrote ‘happy’.
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
 -- John Lennon

Offline Fifer

• Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Fifer Hobby Supply
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 02:38:50 am »
I missed the last update to here so today there are two videos to bore you with.

! No longer available

! No longer available

Thanks Guys , Mike
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.
 When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
 I wrote ‘happy’.
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
 -- John Lennon

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
October Donations

Advertise Here
anything