what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

point blank

eighth day hazel o'connor one of the tracks from the excellent Breaking Glass soundtrack.

Oldman

An old Motown Christmas album. :smiley-laughing:
Comes out once a year! followed by the Smurfs -   ****ing kids :(
Still am going to wake them all up with a bit of Aerosmith soon.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Lawrence

Joe Ely - No bad talk or loud talk, then ZZ Top, Eliminator is next in line

Newportnobby

Real mish-mash today
Steppenwolf - Free - Fleetwood Mac - Boston - Focus

Pete Mc

Been listening to Autograph's Sign in Please whilst in the car going from place to place doing the final bit of chrimbo shopping.
:NGaugersRule:

Pete
Its my train set and I'll run worra want!

Pete sadly passed away on the 27th November 2013 - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17988.msg179976#msg179976

Elvinley

Quote from: point blank on December 24, 2011, 08:50:36 AM

eighth day hazel o'connor one of the tracks from the excellent Breaking Glass soundtrack.

Great song - great album. Saw the film many years ago - can't remember how great that was though.

Elvinley

Listening to I Like Trains - just finished listening to The National.

MinZaPint

Lorna "Goa to Lisboa" off for 5 weeks taking in February with my mate Eddie 82 later this month (Eddie not me!) 30c dry heat and out there (Goa) I can afford to buy all my mates a drink! There'll be about 15 of them, taxis booze (and they can drink!) and meal at the top restaurant (Delhi Dharbar) will cost me about £100.
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

longbridge

Christmas morning here in Oz and I am listening to the whir of the computer and the sound of birds outside my front patio.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Lawrence

longbridge

Quote from: Lawrence on December 24, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
Merry Christmas Dave

Hi there Lawrence, thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your Family, I guess its getting pretty cold up there in Scotland, have you had any snow?   
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Oldman

Quote from: oldrailbug on December 24, 2011, 07:33:06 PM
Christmas morning here in Oz and I am listening to the whir of the computer and the sound of birds outside my front patio.

Barbie later then  Dave?
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

longbridge

Quote from: Oldman on December 24, 2011, 09:33:27 PM
Quote from: oldrailbug on December 24, 2011, 07:33:06 PM

Barbie later then  Dave?

G'Day Mike, we usually go to our Sons place for dinner but we both have heavy colds at the moment so wont be going this year, cant even have a barbie because of the rain and oh so sticky 95% humidity, very dirty weather.

Merry Christmas to You and your Family.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Fratton

Luther and Diana Ross endless love,,, the inlaws have a jukebox and the last one on it needs shot!!!!!
Charlie.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations