what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dock Shunter

Been listening to Rory Gallagher-Irish Tour 74... :music:
                       Robin Trower-Bridge Of Sighs.... :music:
                       Santana-Moonflower (live)........  :music: :all on vinyl...(.dont like those cd things)

longbridge

Quote from: Dock Shunter on September 14, 2011, 10:12:43 PM
                       Santana-Moonflower (live)........  :music: :all on vinyl...(.dont like those cd things)

Great taste Dock.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Fratton

Barney the Purple Dinosaur signing a song about the wonderful world of shapes!  :-\

It keeps my lad ammused while he has his breakfast  ;)
Charlie.

Dock Shunter

Quote from: oldrailbug on September 15, 2011, 10:02:00 AM
Quote from: Dock Shunter on September 14, 2011, 10:12:43 PM

Great taste Dock.

Same as yourself Dave..... :thumbsup:

Newportnobby

Seconds Out - Suppers Ready (epic) + Can - Tago Mago on the turntable (23 year old Pioneer system)

Elvinley

Attrition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq0xoz4fiWI&feature=related

I have been playing guitar with these for a few months now, though the band has been going since the early 80s. (I am not on this track - I have played on the yet to be released new album)

Newportnobby

Quote from: Elvinley on September 15, 2011, 07:56:00 PM

I have been playing guitar with these for a few months now, though the band has been going since the early 80s. (I am not on this track - I have played on the yet to be released new album)

Well done, that man. The nearest I'll get now is air guitar (mind you, I did sing back up vocals in a local pub band many moons ago when I had the ability to sing falsetto) :-[

4x2

Quote from: newportnobby on September 15, 2011, 08:04:49 PM
Quote from: Elvinley on September 15, 2011, 07:56:00 PM

Well done, that man. The nearest I'll get now is air guitar (mind you, I did sing back up vocals in a local pub band many moons ago when I had the ability to sing falsetto) :-[
Best I can do is my xbox 360 'guitar hero 3' - Anybody else 100% 'Through the fire and the flames' ? I did ! ;D ;D ;D
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

Tank

100%?  No way?!  It must have been on easy?!   :evil:

4x2

Quote from: Tank on September 15, 2011, 08:36:12 PM
100%?  No way?!  It must have been on easy?!   :evil:
Hell yeah ! All 1102 notes !!!, i'm good - but not that good ! :smiley-laughing:
Anything other than easy and that track is impossible !!!
If it's got rails... you have my full, undivided attention - Steam, diesel and electric, 'tis all good !

Mike

longbridge

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

4x2

Mike

MinZaPint

Just realised how old I am compared to you lot I'm listening to Desmond Carrington, currently playing Louis Armstong and enjoying it. Ok I'll go and hide.
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

longbridge

Quote from: MinZaPint on September 16, 2011, 08:00:05 PM
Just realised how old I am compared to you lot I'm listening to Desmond Carrington, currently playing Louis Armstong and enjoying it. Ok I'll go and hide.

Crikey ;D ;D ;D
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations