what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: newportnobby on January 13, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
Pictures at an Exhibition

Good choice, just added that to this afternoon's playlist :thumbsup:

But for now, OSI - Blood

Newportnobby

Quote from: Malc on January 13, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
A classic album, Mick. Never saw ELP live, but had their albums. Saw Keith Emerson with the Nice in the late 60s, a wonderful showman and organist.

I saw them at an epic one day event at the Kennington Oval. Also on the bill were Genesis, Wishbone Ash and some others I can't remember - probably due to the vast amount of beer I consumed at the time ;D

ntpntpntp

Been listening to some rather cool R&B tracks by music students at Canterbury Christchurch University,  including this one which has my lad on electric upright bass  (not his usual style at all, he's usually to be found playing goth and symphonic death metal!)

https://soundcloud.com/redambergreendale/poison

Worth checking out the other tracks under the same profile, there's a future star singer/songwriter here I think!
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

Tank

I'm at work, bored.  Building a signal box and listening to a Heavy Metal Playlist that Youtube has put together for me of Liked songs....

Careful, swear word in this, and dead things!  :P  Amusing if you like zombies and metal, otherwise you'll hate it.

Bealman

Referring to Malc's Jan 13 post above, awesome! Funny as heck and I've enjoyed looking at the rest of the stuff as well.

Who is he? Obviously well known and loved over there, and very talented.

Cheers, Malc!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

tutenkhamunsleeping

weave

Very shocking.

Saw them once at 'Trip to Tipp' mid '90s. Very good. Not really my thing but still have them on my i pod when I'm in the mood.

Lovely voice. Very sad.

Newportnobby

A great talent with a distinctive voice. She will be sorely missed :( :(

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

marco neri

:(Goodbye Dolores...
We'll never forget your voice and you talent...
Very sad and shocked

Marco
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

scottmitchell74

Insanely catchy tune. One of my favorites.

Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations