For Sale - Wanted - Swaps

Started by Broken Neck, January 07, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken Neck

Hi is it me or are the for sale - wanted and swaps section missing from the new forum or are my eyes just not seeing them. Someone let me know if it is me or they are missing. I know I am getting on but hope the answer is the latter.

Broken Neck

Tank

As long as you are logged in, then they are there.  Or I hope so.  :)

polo2k

double check (at the top of page) that your logged in as those are only visible to registered users

Dang your quick chris!
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

upnick

Broken Neck

Tank I am logged in and have had my better half look and she can't see them. Just got shops online - shops not on line. All very strange
Barry

Tank

It should be the block above that one mate.  Is it not there?!

polo2k

Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Broken Neck

Hi guys still not there I am logged in but have just noticed that I have the Guest page showing as I tried to pm tank and it gave me the registered users only thing.
Will log out and back in see if that does anything
Barry

Tank

Logged in, but seeing the Guest Notification? ???  That's very strange.  It would be a good idea to clear your Cookies if you can.

Sprintex

Has this ony happened since the server-change? Just that I had to log in again manually whereas usually it logs me in automatically  :)

Paul

Broken Neck

Panic over guys, I closed the page then started from scratch and I now have them, don't know what happened on the first log in but have been on forum early on this morning and they where missing from my screen then as well that's why when they were still missing now I posted the thread. Not to worry. Sorry to cause you all a heart attack but thanks for the quick replies. As Sprintex the log in is auto but this time it was manual.
Barry

Tank

Glad it's sorted out.

Yes, you would have had to log in as your browser ws looking at a different address for the first time - .org.uk instead of .co.uk

This will change back in a couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

Broken Neck

Sorry Tank. Have disabled the auto log in for now will punch the keys for a few weeks. Less stress on your heat mate.

Broken Neck

RonLaden

Hi guys

I am having the same problem, I cant see the For Sale Items its as if I,m only logged in as a guest.

Having read this thread I logged out and back in a number of times but it still the same..??? I logged in manually also but its still no different.

Any ideas guys

cheers
Ron

Tank

Hi Ron,

I've changed the settings so that only members with 10 posts or more can see that section. 

There has always been a rule that members with less than 10 posts cannot post their items for sale, but this was being abused, and was wasting the Moderators time.  So, sadly I've made that section 'invisible' to members with less than the 10 posts, and guests of course.  Sadly the minority spoil it for everyone. :thumbsdown:

Tank.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations