Classified Button Disappeared from top Menu Bar...

Started by guest1328, January 27, 2014, 09:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1328

Hi all,

Is it just me or has the useful Classified button been removed from the top menu of the forum?

It used to be good to show a quick round-up of things for sale with thumbnail pictures ?

Thanks Paul

Caz

Well spotted Paul, something else for Tank to sort out.   :thumbsup:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Tank

I was going to make a post! 

Look out for 'N'porium', which is the new button.  ;)

Caz

Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Chris in Prague

Yes; I worked out, eventually, that it had now become N'porium. I guess that the change was forced on the forum by the Webhost?

Sprintex

Tank

What Paul is trying to say (without grassing anyone up!  :D) is that I changed the name of my own accord.  The 'N' before the beginning of words seems the fashion at the moment.  ;)

My hoping is that the classifieds section, or N'porium, will become it's own success for sales of our models.  The software still needs a lot of work, and the developer is slow to make changes.  I'm sure it will never compete with MoneyBay, but if it helps to save modellers money it must be a good thing.  ;)

Chris in Prague

Quote from: Tank on January 27, 2014, 11:36:07 AM
What Paul is trying to say (without grassing anyone up!  :D) is that I changed the name of my own accord.  The 'N' before the beginning of words seems the fashion at the moment.  ;)

My hoping is that the classifieds section, or N'porium, will become it's own success for sales of our models.  The software still needs a lot of work, and the developer is slow to make changes.  I'm sure it will never compete with MoneyBay, but if it helps to save modellers money it must be a good thing.  ;)

Ooops! My apologies. Alas I teach Brand Management and changing names is NOT recommended when people are used to them without a big publicity campaign, first. I suspect NGF members being, like me, not all in the first 'flush of youth', are a fairly conservative and change resistant bunch. That said, as a name, N'porium is excellent. I guess, we needed some advance warning that the Classifieds were going to be rebranded. (Gets off branding soapbox.)

Tank

My apologies.  Time is precious for me, so sometimes I begin changing things when I get a spare moment... :doh:

Chris in Prague

Quote from: Tank on January 27, 2014, 11:45:49 AM
My apologies.  Time is precious for me, so sometimes I begin changing things when I get a spare moment... :doh:

I fully understand, Tank, I'm the same.

scotsoft

Change is good, it keeps everyone on their toes  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

All hail, Tank the Omnipotent  :admiration:  :D

cheers John.

Sprintex

Tank

Quote from: Only Me on January 27, 2014, 11:51:55 AM
hmm does that now make it a touch close to my Shapeways shop name lol!   :goggleeyes:

Oh, I just saw that rifled through you 128 thread to find the link.   :-X  We can share!   :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations