Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Yeah.... don't fall for that one, Trev - he's tried it on me.... said he'd come and take pictures of my layout, but I live in Australia!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

scotsoft

Quote from: Bealman on July 30, 2013, 12:31:30 AM
Yeah.... don't fall for that one, Trev - he's tried it on me.... said he'd come and take pictures of my layout, but I live in Australia!  :thumbsup:

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I only asked for a return ticket and it wasn't even First Class  :confused1:  :D

Trev

I'm such a trusting fellow that I will send them to him but only once I have recieved the £11,000,000 this Nigerian princess keeps emailing me about. I've sent her my bank details so it shouldn't be long now than I can pay him for the photos.
:no: :no: :D
Whenever I write a letter to someone, I add a footnote briefly explaining Ohm's law. It's my P.S. de resistance.

mereman

I keep forgetting to add Cheers Mike on the end of my posts....

So.....  Cheers Mike

portland-docks

Wsh they would hurry up and release these new duchesses! I soo want one for mine but a front coupler is a must!....and dcc lol
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

lionwing

A little bargain from eBay...

Looking forward to seeing this pulling into Newdale a little later today...
Richard - Stop before the buffers!

portland-docks

Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

lionwing

£46.51...( :D) advertised in mint condition which it certainly appears to be.

I have tracked a few on eBay recently and they seem to range from around £40.00 mark to over £60.00.

:thumbsup:
Richard - Stop before the buffers!

Lawrence

No piccies yet, but I did win 9 Atlas freight cars, all in good nick, total including shipping £23.40  :D
Some quite nice cars in their too including a B&O double piggyback trailer

Newportnobby

Quote from: Lawrence on July 30, 2013, 03:14:06 PM
No piccies yet, but I did win 9 Atlas freight cars, all in good nick, total including shipping £23.40  :D
Some quite nice cars in their too including a B&O double piggyback trailer

Sounds like a good deal, Lawrence, especially with the B & O trailer :D

AC

Not posted for a while. Been working on other none-N Gauge things.

Bought the points for my new layout last week and this afternoon bought a BR Blue Class 14 from Model Railways Direct to keep my Class 04 company...

No pics at the minute, but I'm sure it'll look good with my 04 once I've got some track laid  :D
My NGF Layout Thread: Stanley Yard; a Model Railway in a Toolbox
My NGF Workbench Thread: AC's Occasional Modelling Thread

My Modelling Blog (Multiple Scales): AC's Miscellaneous Model Mixture Blog
My Old Website: AC's Stuff

SebBrady

Thought id post up :) get myself out there and known! Purchased these 4 items over the weekend... now having a childhood fascination with the tunnel this was probably the best moment of my train buying obsession! ;) But hey keeps us off the streets ;)

Got my hands on two le-shuttle locomotives (Class 9s) as well as an 8 Car Eurostar set and a 12 car Eurostar set. All in all very very happy! seen here having a test run on the good old unitrack! Enjoy!

scotsoft

Hi Seb,

You will have made a few fans by posting that lot  :D

I have the eight car Eurostar and it is a lovely runner  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

SebBrady

Great to see people have a good taste in railways then! ;) aha. Ive got so much Kato now im running out of room, they are just absolutely amazing runners!

scotsoft

I agree with you on that point 100%, I mainly have US locos but also have some UK stock all running on Unitrack.

One of the members here Keith runs TrainTrax and he has good prices on Kato stock  ;)

I hope you find time to post pictures/ videos of more of your stock soon  :thumbsup:

cheers John.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations