NGF Donations

Started by guest2, June 14, 2011, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

This forum has proved so helpful and friendly and being one who always believes in paying my way I've dropped a contribution your way today. Thanks for making a great forum work for us all!

scotsoft

Quote from: Cooper on January 30, 2014, 08:55:05 PM
This forum has proved so helpful and friendly and being one who always believes in paying my way I've dropped a contribution your way today. Thanks for making a great forum work for us all!

Thank you for your generous donation  :thumbsup: it is good to hear you find the forum helpful and friendly.
It is also nice to be thanked for the effort we put in to help keep the forum running smoothly  ;)

cheers John.

Bealman

Echoed here. Thank you!

All the best, George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

Really appreciated.  Thanks everyone who donates.   :thankyousign: :NGF:

Tank

Paypal has changed something there end which has 'broken' the link between themselves and the forum communicating.  Donations have been received from members, but Paypal isn't updating the Donorometer!  This is a matter of the coding being updated on the forum, so nothing too serious.

Many thanks for all of your donations.  It is always very much appreciated, and we always hit our target to which I'm very grateful. :thumbsup: :NGF:

Buzzard

There you go Tank, 10% of my takings from the Meet today.

Hopefully this place will be around for a long time as it's full of useful stuff.

Nigel

Tank

Many thanks Nigel, that's very kind of you.  :)

Rabbitaway

Hi

Just made a small donation

Thanks for a great forum

:ngauge:

Tank

Rabbitaway

Hi

Just made a donation of £5

Please give the credit to Mike at 4x2 as he provided a DCC blanking plate to me for free

Thanks Mike

Tank

Many thanks to you both, especially Mike 4x2.   :thumbsup:

lil chris

I have just donated £5 to by paypal,please let me know if you have problems with the payment.

This site is worth every penny, loaded with friendly and informative people !
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

Tank

GerryB

Donation on its way - I may not be the most active member of the Forum but do find it informative, and at times inspirational. Please keep up the good work, it is appreciated.  :thankyousign:

Regards

Gerry

Oldun

Another £5.00 here.

Roger
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations