Farish J94 Service Sheet

Started by alopex, January 19, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alopex

I lent my fairly pristine Farish (Bachman era) J94 to a friend and for some reason he decided to take it apart and not put it back together properly. To make matters worse he lost the service sheet. I've tried to re-assemble it properly but can't get it to run. Does anyone have a copy of the service sheet they could send me? I have searched extensively on the internet but can't find one.

Delboy

In the past I have done a lot of searching on the web for Farish, Minitrix and Dapol loco service sheets and save them all as bookmarks. Just checked and drawn a blank with the J94.
Hopefully someone on here will have one they can copy for you.
Good luck,
D
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

jrb

The J94 chassis is, IIRC, identical to the class 08 chassis. You might be able to find that one?

Newportnobby

The Farish site where the service sheets are stored is down while they tinker with it so are not accessible at present. Maybe someone has downloaded one they can post as an attachment.

Portpatrick

Even when the service sheets were accessible I never saw ones for the Peak and V2 (both early Chinese releases) let alone any for those such as the Crab and J94 which were specifically of the Poole era.  I would have downloaded them if they were there.

Dr Al

This was a Poole designed loco.

There are no service sheets for anything designed in England quite simply, so don't waste time looking!

Cheers,
Alan
Quote from: Roy L S
If Dr Al is online he may be able to provide a more comprehensive answer.

"We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."Dr. Carl Sagan

BramptonBranch

you can always send it to BR lines the ex Farish chap. He is very good.
Used his services before.
You can never have to many Warships!

alopex

Thanks for all of the responses.
BR Lines was going to be my next move so I send it off.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations