Janus 0-6-0 diesel

Started by dannyboy, June 23, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboy

I have received the following from 'Golden Valley Hobbies' - I have not checked the Forum, so if the details have already been shown, my apologies.

The first batch of our newly tooled Diesel loco - the Yorkshire Engine Co, Janus 0-6-0 is heading towards us from China.

Janus NCB Loco

We expect the model to arrive around the 7th July, dependant on docking and customs. The production batch was split across two shipping containers, so we expect to be able to honour all pre-orders from the first container.

Our second container is on it's way also, and holds our last free stock. So if you want to own the NCB livery we highly recommend pre-ordering today.
Our second livery the British Steel is also close to being sold out, and can also be pre-ordered by clicking on this link.

A production model was flown into the UK ahead of time and is currently circulating amongst the Editors of the major Model Railway magazines.

The DCC Sound fitted model is booked to finish production shortly and so should release during August. We'll then see liveries releasing every 6-8 weeks thereafter. You can hear some of the test sound files which have been recorded and mastered by Legomanbiffo.

www.goldenvalleyhobbies.com
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Ben A

Hi Dannyboy,

These are 00 yes?  Or have I missed a fantastic announcement that they are scaling down to N..?

Cheers

Ben A.

ntpntpntp

Quote from: Ben A on June 23, 2017, 06:45:36 PM

These are 00 yes? 

Yes they are.  I had the same email.
Nick.   2021 celebrating the 25th anniversary of "Königshafen" exhibition layout!
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50050.0

dannyboy

Oops! Serves me right for not reading the email properly  :-[. (Why are they sending me details of that gauge?).
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

koyli55002

Got me sooooo excited for a while .......
:NGaugersRule:

Byegad

It's a bit like eBay. You buy an N gauge locomotive so they think you'll be falling over yourself to buy a tinplate O gauge wagon, three OO carriages and a 1950s tinplate fire engine. Doh!

maridunian

I just found this thread. Three years on, an N-Gauge Janus can be yours, if you're comfortable making one up from a 3D printed model. Full story over here:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=49054.msg630553#msg630553

Mike
My layout: Mwynwr Tryciau Colliery, the Many Tricks Mine.

My 3D Modelshop: Maridunian's Models

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations