Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulprice

Well I have nearly finished lining the crimson tanks on my workbench.   :)

All I need to d now is apply numbers and lettering

railsquid

Quote from: paulprice on November 27, 2016, 10:01:24 PM
Well I have nearly finished lining the crimson tanks on my workbench.   :)

All I need to d now is apply numbers and lettering
Some sort of LMS armoured brigade!?

Bob Tidbury

After feeling sad at having to say goodbye to my little car , Amazon really cocked up again on my order for the latest signed Copy of  RUMERs CD which was re leased last Friday in all the shops , they  sent me a message to say it won't be delivered untill 23 December , but RUMERs team sent out message on Facebook to contact RUMERs HQ and give my name and address and what dedication I wanted on my signed copy , IM now over the moon as I now have a personally signed copy , To Bob ,  love from RUMER  rather than just a signed copy ,and I have been told I can keep the copy from Amazon if it turns up.
THAT HAS MADE ME SO HAPPY ITS REALLY CHEERED ME UP ,WHAT A WONDERFULL TEAM  RUMER HAS AND WHAT A STAR SHE IS TO LOOK AFTER HER FANS LIKE THAT ,I WONDER HOW MANY SINGERS WOULD GO TO ALL THAT TROUBLE.

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on November 30, 2016, 10:49:11 AM
After feeling sad at having to say goodbye to my little car , Amazon really cocked up again on my order for the latest signed Copy of  RUMERs CD which was re leased last Friday in all the shops , they  sent me a message to say it won't be delivered untill 23 December , but RUMERs team sent out message on Facebook to contact RUMERs HQ and give my name and address and what dedication I wanted on my signed copy , IM now over the moon as I now have a personally signed copy , To Bob love from RUMER  rather than just a signed copy ,and I have been told I can keep the copy from Amazon if it turns up.
THAT HAS MADE ME SO HAPPY ITS REALLY CHEERED ME UP ,WHAT A WONDERFULL TEAM  RUMER HAS AND WHAT A STAR SHE IS TO LOOK AFTER HER FANS LIKE THAT ,I WONDER HOW MANY SINGERS WOULD GO TO ALL THAT TROUBLE.

And that made me smile  :D

Well done Bob  :thumbsup:

Skyline2uk

dannyboy

Nice result Bob, but who is 'Bob love'  ???

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on November 30, 2016, 10:49:11 AM
To Bob love from RUMER
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

daffy

Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Bob Tidbury

Unfortunately she is all ready married to ROB and they are expecting a baby in March. But of course she hadn't met me , but anyway Rob has a lot more money than me and is more of her age she doesent want an old fogie like me.
Val doesn't mind me loving her .
Bob

Skyline2uk

Quote from: Crooked Spire on November 30, 2016, 10:17:03 PM
My daughter has just phoned and she has given birth to a girl this evening. Both baby and mother are well. She already has a two year old son who I'm currently looking after

Very proud granddad

Colin

Congratulations and best wishes to all  :bounce: :beers:

Skyline2uk

Bob Tidbury

It's one of life's pleasures being a Grandad my son has a boy called Alfie and my daughter has a little girl called Ella they are both lovely .although Alfie is way above me in the knowledge on Star Wars even though he is only six , and Ella is doing very well learning her flash cards at only fifteen months old .
Another very proud grandfather.
Bob

daveg

Quote from: Crooked Spire on November 30, 2016, 10:17:03 PM
My daughter has just phoned and she has given birth to a girl this evening. Both baby and mother are well. She already has a two year old son who I'm currently looking after

Very proud granddad

Colin

Good news - congrats to all.  :thumbsup:

Dave G

Newportnobby

Glad everyone is fine. Congrats, and time to order the Brio trains, methinks ;)

Jerry Howlett

Congrats to all.

We got the grandaughter a super Brio set last Xmas but she had SO much stuff that they kept it for her Birthday in February.. :'(

We are over next week so guess Grandad will finally get to play with it... :claphappy:

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Skyline2uk

Quote from: newportnobby on December 01, 2016, 09:54:52 AM
Glad everyone is fine. Congrats, and time to order the Brio trains, methinks ;)

Got all mine in the loft, yet strangely beloved is resistant to the idea of using that as a Christmas / Birthday present.... NOW she wants to spend money on new trains!

Skyline2uk

Sprintex

Quote from: Jerry Howlett on December 01, 2016, 10:43:24 AM
Congrats to all.

We got the grandaughter a super Brio set last Xmas but she had SO much stuff that they kept it for her Birthday in February.. :'(

We are over next week so guess Grandad will finally get to play with it... :claphappy:

Jerry

I was at a friend's house where their toddler was playing with a Brio set. When he went into the kitchen for his dinner I built the biggest layout I could with all the track he had, should've seen his face when he came back to find the whole lounge floor covered in railway :D

Unfortunately he was so excited with it he didn't want to leave it to do "other things" and consequently added a 'small yellow pond' on the carpet as scenery!  ;D

Paul

mr bachmann

Brio- here's a thought magnetic Rapido's   :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations