Huge Thanks - Peter Charles Fagg

Started by guest2, December 17, 2016, 10:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertHound

I'm very saddened to read about the passing of Peter. My thoughts and regards rest with his family. Peter was a true gentleman and "part of the furniture" on this forum, in our community.

Thank you Malc and Dave, it's good to know we have members like you.

Lastly, thank you Peter.

My kindest and humblest regards

Daniel
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

Steve.T

What a magnificent gesture from Peters family.

And again so kind of Malc and Dave.

Kind of restores my faith in the human kind after the knocks it takes from so many tragedies and unkindness around in the world today.

:thankyousign:
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

port perran

I can only echo the thoughts of others.
Peter's posts were aalways a MUST read and great fun.
A great gesture from his family.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Rob H

Quote from: Tank on December 17, 2016, 10:06:40 AM
Hello all,

I wish to say a huge thank you to Peter Charles Fagg.  He very sadly passed away not so long ago, but he and his wife promised some funds from the sale of his models to come to the NGF.  His models have mostly been sold I understand and with the help of member @Malc and DaveG I have received £250 for the forum.

As I said in another thread (link below) I had never met him, but he was such a friendly person and willing to help anyone - a true gent.  He is a great loss to the forum.

Thank you again Peter if you can read this 'up there', and many thanks to his family, and to Malc and DaveG once again.

Chris.

Peter's profile - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?action=profile;u=2262

Post from 7th October - http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=34850.0
@Tank
It's a little while since this was posted and various ideas were put forward as to how the money could be used.

Any chance of an update as to how the money has been or will be used please,

Rob.
They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

Tank

Hi Rob,

I'm very grateful for the donation as I said, but I haven't sat down and thought about what to do.  The trophy would be a great idea.  The organization of that task each year would be hard as I struggle with the forum as it is.  This will be another task!  :)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations