Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belated

Thanks, Pete.  Umm, where is that little box, please?

John
John

scotsoft

Quote from: Belated on July 06, 2013, 09:44:04 PM
Thanks, Pete.  Umm, where is that little box, please?

John

It is the orange box to the right of the title  ;)

upnick

Hi John.   

Look at the screenshot here just click  on the  line show new   replies to your posts i've underlined in red & you will   be able to  go  to  any new posts for the  new loco  thread  if they've been made.   

Belated

Sorry Scotsoft - not on my screen.  The only coloured box is the 'Home' one.

Upnick, That is the one I use but if I have posted in a thread it seems to list that thread.  Hence the 1 to 3 pages of threads.  Only if I click on the line below, 'show own posts' does it actually go to a post, not show a thread.

Maybe I've got a setting wrong somewhere?  What is the Forum's difference between a 'thread' and a 'topic'?

John
John

Sprintex

There is no difference, a thread is a topic ;)

Paul

Belated

OOps - when I open my eyes . . .
:sorrysign:
Okay, I've found the little orange box - against the title of the 'thread/topic'.  However, many of these have a 'last post' of months ago.  Now I thought this was supposed to cancel them out if I go away and come back, only showing posts since I last visited.  Since that was earlier today - or at worst, yesterday, why does it flag a last post of June and earlier?

I must have something wrong somewhere.  Is it connected to how long I tell it to stay logged in?

John
John

upnick

If you dont click   on the orange box it wont show you  the  latest reply  regardless  of  if it was today or a month ago.

simonprelude

Quote from: Wayne 56089 on July 06, 2013, 10:54:20 AM

My 2 new type 5 lovelies  :D

Very nice, looking for a 58 myself but still waiting to find one in stock at the places that advertise them for less than £70.

simonprelude

Quote from: Wayne 56089 on July 08, 2013, 01:35:43 PM
http://www.keaygroup.co.uk/mdr/product.php?id_product=6065.

That's where I got mine from, they also have mainline grey livery for same price

http://www.keaygroup.co.uk/mdr/product.php?id_product=6064

No more in stock......oh yes, that'll be because I've just ordered the last one.
Now to find photo's of a 58 at the TMD I'm looking at modelling.

diesel

My latest purchase D827 Kelly DCC ready runs like a dream and a bargain at £65  :thumbsup:

Brian

johnlambert

Nice Warship, I don't have a blue one yet but they're good little models.

Bealman

Wrong colour for me, but I own a green one (DC only, I'm afraid), and JL is right. They are great models. Mine runs like a charm and the long wheel base means it has no problems on points. Sixty five quid, DCC equipped? A bargain indeed!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

I have a maroon one and a green one (SYP) and they are superb runners :thumbsup:
Interestingly, according to a DVD I got at the Perth show about hydraulics, the green paint scheme (Warships and Westerns) only came into being in 1965. This was news to me. :dunce:

portland-docks

Quote from: diesel on July 09, 2013, 04:54:16 PM
My latest purchase D827 Kelly DCC ready runs like a dream and a bargain at £65  :thumbsup:

Where from! Bargain if its chipped!
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations