Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Good to hear, Kip!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Kipper

Thanks for your thoughts, folks. And, having double checked all the pills I now have to take, the pubs are now very much on limits.
One laugh - I have been given a 31 day pill dispenser, consisting of 16 double boxes, dated from 1 to 31. The mathematicians amongst you will have sussed that 2 x 16 is 32, so what about the 32nd box? Well, it has, instead of a number, a smiley face - obviously for my end of month ACEEED!

Oldman

Unbelievable I know but - I managed to drive straight past Gaugemaster without going in and getting the bits I wanted.
I know it was only going to be some 5 plank wagons but not crritical.

Wallet happy and I will use the funds for a Shapeways purchase.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Guess I shouldn't put this in the angry thread but I have confirmation of all my pre-orders today and they total some £1300 :worried: :o
Just as well they are spread over the next 2 years or so, but they don't yet include the Dapol BoB Spitfire I want :help:

scotsoft

Quote from: newportnobby on June 03, 2013, 03:42:31 PM
Guess I shouldn't put this in the angry thread but I have confirmation of all my pre-orders today and they total some £1300 :worried: :o
Just as well they are spread over the next 2 years or so, but they don't yet include the Dapol BoB Spitfire I want :help:

:jawdropping: :stop:  :help:

daveg

Well, add that to make it a nice tidy £1399 then!  :o

I thought I was bad but I'm not yet half way to your Grand Total, Mick.

Keep buying those lottery tickets!

Dave G

Newportnobby

I put this in the Happy thread as there seems to be a lot of great stuff coming out in N and I reckon it can only be good for the hobby :)
However, let's see what comes out in the poll :hmmm:

Oldman

Looking at that you will need to keep working  :bounce:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Quote from: Oldman on June 03, 2013, 08:38:26 PM

Looking at that you will need to keep working  :bounce:

Fear not - it's all worked out long ago :)
Apart from that, I don't do holidays (haven't had one in 7 years) - my choice I guess :D

Bealman

Yeah, I guess I could buy a lot of stuff for what my up-coming Frodo adventure is going to set me back. Ah, well, as you say, my choice I guess.  :uneasy:

tim-pelican

That makes me feel a *lot* better about mine.  I recently decided to stop wasting so much time drooling over the catalogues and dithering, and I've dropped an "all the trains I know about that I want" order on Rails for about £400, on top of the Brighton Belle one they already have.

I too am thankful they're not all coming soon...

scotsoft

Quote from: Bealman on June 03, 2013, 10:31:38 PM
Yeah, I guess I could buy a lot of stuff for what my up-coming Frodo adventure is going to set me back. Ah, well, as you say, my choice I guess.  :uneasy:

Is there a height restriction for that trip George  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

cheers John.

Bealman

Hey, don't knock it.... hobbits have their own airline, you know.....
[smg id=5348 type=preview align=center width=400]
And even their own rules:

Middle Earth Hobbit Safety Video on Air New Zealand

scotsoft

That one will be a double decker then  :D

Bealman

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34