New arrivals

Started by 1936ace, June 01, 2012, 02:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1936ace

The folks just came over to see me for my birthday and ow good were the premise. Mum and dad gave me a 3car 108dmu in BR blue and my sister gave me a set of scene craft colliery buildings. And I get to now see the n gauge forum with my iPad, talk about being spoilt. And I also got a few gifts from the overseas relos, aunty Sheffield gave me 2car dmu and uncle Hutton a class 14.
Must get back to chatting with the folks then off to play some trains with the little guy
Bart

Pengi

Those are great presents, Bart. 

Happy Birthday (belatedly)
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

1936ace

Thanks guys! And the day just got better as mum and dad are both train fans dad having work at south mainland railways on the 10 class steam locks and mum has her room size n gauge, so while they were here mum saw the on tracks sale and bought a stack load of buildings,locos and wagons for both her and me so a great day, got to love n gauge :thumbsup:
Bart

tim-pelican

Nice haul - happy birthday!

Jack

Seems your day just gets better ;D Enjoy!

Quote from: 1936ace on June 01, 2012, 10:41:02 AM
Thanks guys! And the day just got better as mum and dad are both train fans dad having work at south mainland railways on the 10 class steam locks and mum has her room size n gauge, so while they were here mum saw the on tracks sale and bought a stack load of buildings,locos and wagons for both her and me so a great day, got to love n gauge :thumbsup:
Bart
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations