!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE - REVOLUTION Goes To The Top Of Class B!  (Read 53949 times)

Online Nighthawk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21103
    • Awards
Re: EXCLUSIVE - REVOLUTION Goes To The Top Of Class B!
« Reply #810 on: February 21, 2018, 04:52:11 pm »
Hi Ben, Mike,
Great news but I still haven't received balance invoices ( checked my orders on website a couple of minutes ago ).
Has the software failure been sorted yet?
I cannot attend Model Rail Scotland but I for one would like to take delivery sooner rather than wait for the main batch.
So what should we do? In great anticipation, John D.

Offline Dalek

• N Gauge Society Number: 24836
    • Awards
« Reply #811 on: February 21, 2018, 04:55:54 pm »
@Ben A did you get the invoice problem sorted?
Id like to pay for the other half of mine please

Craig

Offline red_death

• Revolution Trains
  • Advertiser
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • NGS Product Development Officer
    • DEMU - the society for Diesel & Electric modellers of all scales
    • Awards
« Reply #812 on: February 21, 2018, 05:32:15 pm »
No we didn't get the invoice problem solved (and we won't before Glasgow as it is out of our hands plus I've been in Brussels and Helsinki for the last 3 days - back home later tonight before I head to Glasgow on the sleeper tomorrow night Mrs RD is wondering if I'm just a mirage!).

Customers picking them up at Glasgow will be able to pay off balances if necessary. Invoices not necessary as we will have electronic and paper lists! Please note any P&P refunds will be after the show! (Experience has taught us that it is too difficult to process at shows plus we have to reconcile them with original orders).

Cheers Mike

Offline Mark

• N Gauge Society Number: 19659
  • 2mm Association Number: No
    • Awards
« Reply #813 on: February 21, 2018, 10:52:19 pm »
Hello all,

Revolution has received the initial batch of Class B tankers - these our first model aimed at transition era enthusiasts.

Red is a lucky colour in China - perhaps that is why they shipped the Mobil Charrington models first! 

We are attending Model Rail Scotland this weekend - if anyone wants to collect their models we have them on our stand, B47 and will refund P&P.  Please note that only PRE-ORDERED models can be collected at the show.

Anyone who did not pre-order but would now like to acquire some should contact one of our partner dealers - the list is on the website - who may have a small number though the price will be higher than that paid by the crowdfunders.

For more information and pictures please see the News page of the Revolution website.

Cheers

Ben A.

Well done to those who ordered the red mobil versions - they really do look fabulous. Will wait with almost zen-like patience (who am I kidding) for the esso & plain black versions.

Mark

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Feb 28
Total Receipts: £60.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
109% 
February Donations

Advertise Here
anything