!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE - REVOLUTION Goes To The Top Of Class B!  (Read 42833 times)

BMHoneyman and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Roy L S

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: EXCLUSIVE - REVOLUTION Goes To The Top Of Class B!
« Reply #720 on: November 10, 2017, 08:37:01 pm »
Would it be reasonable to think that with only the tooling for a new barrel being needed, a smaller batch of Class A's might be viable at a similar price if demand should be less than Class B's but still at a sensible level?

Online Snowwolflair

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 25174
  • 2mm Association Number: 4194
    • Awards
« Reply #721 on: November 10, 2017, 08:50:00 pm »
My thoughts on PMing ideas to you was not to do free marketing for the competition that an open discussion might yield  :D

Online Carmont

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
« Reply #722 on: November 12, 2017, 01:54:10 pm »
I would agree that the 35T Class Bs are only half the story, and the Esso Class As are essential to complete the release of this type of wagon.

I was hoping they might have been planned a little sooner, but I'm sure we can all be patient. I refrained from doubling my 18 Esso B order, in anticipation of using the funds for the Class As.

I am very intrigued to learn what the forthcoming transition proposals might be.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:55:30 pm by Carmont »

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
November Donations

Advertise Here