Farish Products by Product Number Website

Started by Dancess, February 22, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dancess

Hi,

Just tried to reach this website and message from Bachmann says this page doesn't exist, any idea if there is an alternative? I am particularly interested in the Mk1 coaches.

Thanks
S&D lives on - sort of!

davidinyork

Bachmann seem to be revamping their website and have removed the old one and put a holding message saying that the new one is coming at some point- not very sensible; they'd have been better to leave the old one until he new one was ready!

ngauge.org.uk is the best site for this sort of thing, although I'm not sure whether the coaching stock section is complete yet.

keithfre

You can find out what's available on one of the retail websites, e.g. Hattons.

dannyboy

@Dancess
I have a 36 page PDF of Graham Farish catalogue numbers, which I downloaded in 2016. The headings in the list are Item No/Running No(s)/Colour(s) & Liveries/Full Description. I have not worked out if it is possible to post a PDF to the forum. If you think it will be any good to you, I can let you have a copy if you want to PM me your email address.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Dancess

S&D lives on - sort of!

dannyboy

That looks to be the same list as the one I have, (which has 39 not 36 pages as I originally said). Thanks.
David.

dannyboy

@newportnobby
Eggsackerly! Is it as simple as 'attaching' the relevant file?  ???
David.

Newportnobby

Presactly! At the bottom of the post you are typing you'll see '+ Attachments and other options'.
Click on the wording and then look for 'Choose file' which will take you to your database.

dannyboy

I don't know why, but I have started getting a Johnny Nash song floating round my head - "I Can See Clearly Now".   ;D
Thanks Mick.
David.

carderrail

Quote from: keithfre on February 22, 2018, 04:49:20 PM
You can find out what's available on one of the retail websites, e.g. Hattons.

The Bachmann coaches should be up to date - only missing the two RUs that arrived two weeks ago....

Tony

Newportnobby

I've found the Bachmann pdf extremely useful as it carries the running numbers for each item and, as I run trains from 4 different regions, I can enter the running numbers into my stock spreadsheet and then filter everything by region which helps me make up trains with the correct regional prefix. Also, by the running number, I have identified where I have purchased MK1 coaches in clear plastic packaging so I know which train set they came from :)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations