Dapol Schools in BR green

Started by BramptonBranch, October 19, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BramptonBranch

Hi All
I would like the Dapol schools class in BR lined green, they issued one as Repton I believe.
Is/was it a special rare or just out of stock everywhere?

Cheers
Andy
You can never have to many Warships!

austinbob

I guess it's just out of stock. Double check the big retailers and your local model shop if you have one.
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bob G

You are about a year too late. Everyone who wanted one bought one.
There won't be a re-run, but Dapol will probably do another in BR green in a few years time.
A lot of people want more of the SR pre-war Maunsell Green version too.

But Dapol have to sell the hideously bright green SR malachite ones first :)

HTH
Bob

BMHoneyman

DCC Supplies in their Dapol Outlet section have a grade B one for £63.94 if you can't find a new one. They are sold as seen but I have had a couple of locos off them and not had a problem with grade B ones. They also have a lined BR black one with early crest for the same money. Mark

BramptonBranch

Gyppy101

I've got a brand new unused "Repton" inherited from my brother who sadly passed away recently.  It was a replacement from Dapol.  However I already own an excellent " Reston" and have no need for a second.  I have given the new one a test run an it works perfectly.  Interested?

BramptonBranch

Would have done but plunged for the dcc supplies one....

Thanks all who replied.

Andy

longbow

Hopefully they haven't sold you the duff one I sent back to them a few weeks ago. Supposedly a Grade B runner but arrived with a detached con rod.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations