EXCLUSIVE - Worlds Most Popular Box From REVOLUTION

Started by guest2, September 10, 2016, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merrylee

Got mine and they are superb. Well pleased.

After these are sold out, are there any plans to do other container company batch runs in the future.

Tex, P and O, Samskip, Hapag Lloyd etc etc.

Ron

Buzzard

Bought some more yesterday.  Rude not to given their quality.

In case anyone isn't aware RevolutioN are out of stock of Maersk but C=Rail do still have them.  Have got 4 coming from Arran sometime next week.

Ben A

Hello all,

Thanks again for all the kind words about the quality of these models.  As an enthusiast I want to pay tribute to Arran and C-Rail for doing a first rate job and fully justifying our decision to partner with them in this project.

Thanks too to all those who stepped forward to help us make it happen.

Going forward, we will certainly be looking at other livery versions, and also potentially other container types, that we can bring to market using the same methodology.

Cheers

Ben A.

Buzzard

Quote from: Ben A on November 13, 2017, 09:32:20 AMGoing forward, we will certainly be looking at other livery versions,

And I'll bet they'll be the ones that I'm doing on the undecorated containers I got from Arran.

Shall I give you a list of the liveries I'm doing so you can make an appropriate announcement on the day I finish my last one  ;)

Quote from: Ben A on November 13, 2017, 09:32:20 AMand also potentially other container types

I haven't finished my tanktainers either :D

Ollie3440

Evening all,

My 8 from Revolution apparently weren't enough for me. Just ordered a further 9 from C-Rail!

Cheers

Ollie

:NGaugersRule:
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations